19

THIS WAS NOT PROOF READ

2:00am

"All I know is somebody better get this bitch before I catch a murder case in this muthafucka!" Tre yelled.

"Baby don't make threats you won't commit." Sondra said picking at her nails.

At this time, Tre had her hair tied up and changed her slides into some Timberland boots. She took her lashes and jewelry off and was trying to attack but everybody was holding her back.

"Bruh stand back Tre she ain't worth it." Dray said holding her back.

Tre'zure was trying every and anything to try to get out of people grip. She slid past them a couple of times but somebody would always find a way to hold her right back.

"I swear to fucking God yo, if y'all muthafuckas won't let me the fuck go B ima deadass hit all of ya in ya shit my nigga! I don't give a fuck if I know ya or not!" Tre yelled in frustration with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Babygirl I would normally let you fight but we can't let you go right now yo. You gotta calm down first." Lexi said trying to calm her cousin down.

"Fuck what you saying let me the fuck go!" Tre said kicking and screaming.

Everyone was outside the building of Lexi's party just looking at the scene. The party was over but everyone stayed after the commotion happened.

"Y'all acting like the bitch gone do some damage. I'm from Jackson Mississippi that bitch won't touch me." Sondra said with a slight chuckle.

"Bitch on my daddy grave bitch! Ima fuck you up bitch! Got me fucked up bitch don't nobody give a fuck about a bitch from Mississippi! I'm from East Harlem bitch! I'll show you how the fuck we do shit hoe! Ok ya got me fucked up, let me go!" Tre said getting rowdy all over again.

Wait, you probably wondering how we all got to the point and what the hell is going on. Let me take y'all back to four hours ago.

*rewind noises*

10:00pm

As the group walked in the party, they were bombarded with flashlights and cameras as if they were in a movie.

All the girls started to twerk while getting hyped up and Dray and Leon was just catching ass everywhere.

"Lets go to the back so we can change." Ju said yelling to the girls over the music.

They all walk back to the restroom and began to change. They had on spaghetti strapped bodysuits that said "Lexi's big 18 bash" on it. She had customized shorts for them too. They were silk infused and they each had one big word on their ass.

Lexi's said "Periodtt hoess", Tre's said "Bougie", Ju's said "Thick", and Maya's said "Curlyheadd". They all got in the mirror and began to take multiple pictures and boomerangs.

"Ok ya'll hoes better get out there and throw yo ass. Its grown ass niggas out there and they is gone leave if nobody is doing nothing. Then everybody else gone leave with them." Lexi said to the girls.

"Say fucking less. Im bout ready to throw this ass." Ju said doing a little twerk.

" Ju said doing a little twerk