Ramiel bio

Name: Ramiel Magne

(His first name means 'Thunder of God')

Race: Seraphim/ Higher Angel

Looks: (Ignore the red wings and imagine his wings are white and blue)

Age: 700+ human years (biologically and physically he looks like a guy in his mid twenties)

Height: 8'1

Sexuality: Straight

VA: Jonathan Groff or Aaron Tveit

Family:

Father: Michael Magne (Leader of Heaven)

Mother: Seraphim Magne (Head of Courts)

Uncle/Mentor: Gabriel Magne (Second in command)

Uncle: Raphael Magne (Head of Divine Protection)

Aunt: Zadkiel Magne (Head of Divine Guidance)

Aunt: Jophiel Magne (Head of Divine Blessings)

Cousin: Harel Magne (Works with his Uncle in Divine Protection)

Little Sister: Emily Magne

(In this story, there is no blood relation between the family, the original Angels have zero blood connection to one another. They call themselves family because of all the time they've spent together. Ramiel is only related to his parents and sister by blood. So Ramiel doesn't consider the Morningstar's family and vice versa.)

Love Interest: Charlie Morningstar (Again, no relation and no familial bond)

Friends: Skoll, the Hazbin crew, Vector, Hans, the Carmine family, Zestial (sometimes)

Likes: Charlie, Emily, his mother (sometimes), sweet foods, music (doesn't matter the kind, he vibes all the same), the Hazbin Hotel crew, his Heaven friends, drawing, nice suits, spending time with his friends

Dislikes: His father, Adam, the Extermination, his mother (sometimes), bitter food, Valentino, Charlie being sad, Alastor

Personality: Ramiel is an extremely intelligent, protective, and kind man. He is the firstborn son of St. Michael and the Seraphim Angel Sera, his father is the Leader of Heaven and carries an immense workload which keeps away from his family. As such, when he turned 200, Ramiel became the Judge of Souls to help his father. Upon learning of Heaven's genocides, created by his once-beloved father, Soalrie grew bitter, resenting the Exterminations and all those who supported it, including his mother who he previously loved deeply. Ramiel was too young to inherit such great duties and ended up becoming a workaholic. He maintains a mostly mindset that revolves around controlling his emotions so that only logic can motivate him. That being said he isn't afraid to show emotion but rather controls and tries to add rationality to them.  Being the most important male figure in Emily's life, Ramiel has grown stubborn and self-reliant, refusing help at every turn from his parents and family as he believes his burdens are his alone. Ramiel is also extremely protective of all those around him, demon and angel alike, especially his sister. He views Skoll as a younger brother rather than a student. When he met Charlie, he was hesitant to fall in love but he did because of her kindness and her charm. She saved him when he was in a dark place and taught him to trust again, something he didn't think was possible. He didn't tell her the truth of his origin out of fear of losing her, she does know about his struggles with his father but only an abridged version, but Charlie never gave up on him and the two ended up dating a little while later. Ramiel wholeheartedly supports Charlie's plan out of love and the belief that if Charlie's goals are achieved it will help him accomplish his own dreams. A big reason why he fell in love was because of Charlie's strength for sticking to her beliefs no matter what and her undying faith in others.

Powers and Abilities: He hasn't mastered most of his abilities besides Holy Devotion and Electrokinesis, but he is a powerful warrior, standing above his more pacifist minded uncle and aunts. If he fought against the likes of Michael, Gabriel, or Lucifer he would likely lose. He's an all-arounder, great at most things but he can't claim to be the best at a single thing. Scaling wise based on the official hierarchy Vivziepop made, he'd be the third, arguably second strongest being in Hell depending on Lilith's power.

Super Strength: Ramiel has immense strength, giving his bloodline he is significantly stronger than other Angels, he could certainly give Lucifer a challenge in an arm wrestle and even win due to all his physical training.

Durability: His constitution is near unmatched and he's able to endure several hits without even flinching.

Electrokinesis: Can create and control lightning and use it in multiple ways. His lightning is gold and he controls it down to its very direction and power. This is his best ability and the one he has the most mastery in.

Pyrokinesis: Ramiel can create and control a flame which is called Holy Fire. Not only can he produce flame, he can control its intensity and manipulate it as he likes thought he hasn't mastered the ability

Holy Devotion: He is able to summon and use Holy energy from his hands that can either heal or hurt anyone. Not only that but he is able to use Holy energy in a myriad of ways, like making extra arms, weapons and tools for his use.

Angelic Magic: Ramiel can bless locations, places and people but this ability is drastically limited after his fall. Furthermore he is a master of the magical arts and can perform countless different spells similar to the kind of magic performed by powerful Angels and Lucifer. His skillset in this ability is on par with his father, uncle Gabriel, and Lucifer.

Aerokinesis: Can control the wind which he mostly uses to become faster or for versatility purposes like maneuverability.

Spirit Summoning: Ramiel can split his spirit into astral projections to fight and aid him.

Angelic Transformation: Can tap into his true form, which buffs his abilities, two extra wings and a brighter halo

Conjuration: Can create anything he wants from thin air though he has trouble using it for anything more complex than an empty house. 

Portal Creation: Can make portals to traverse great distance, but it drains his energy

Weapon:

Holy Sword: (He can imbue magic into it and it is able to take on the form or any artistry utensil to help Ramiel with his art. When deactivated it appears as a cylindrical rod.)

)