What should I write next?

Hey everybody, while I am writing my Helluva Boss story, I was thinking about adding a few side stories for this book. I have two options in mind and I will probably do both eventually, but I was wondering what you guys would want to read. 

1. A wedding chapter

- Kind of self-explanatory, this would be a one or two chapter story about Ramiel and Charlie's wedding

- Would be a tie-in with the Helluva Boss story, with the Sins and Skoll making an apperance.

- Would release after Helluva Boss Season 2 is done so I can get an idea on how to write Satan, but would take place before that point in the show if you get what I mean.

2. A few background chapters

- This would include a two-part special about how Lucifer fell from Heaven, another two-part special about how Ramiel became the Judge of Souls, and a  short one-shot chapter about how Michael became the ruler of Heaven

- My intial plan was to spread all this out along with season 2 (once it releases) because I wanted to incorporate these stories into Michael and Ramiel's dynamic later on. This comes from leaks about season 2 of course, and my plan was to use them as a way to understand Michael's point of view. But I was also thinking I could get it all done now, and explain its relevance in season 2 when Michael's secret is revealed.

- Would also take some time to release so my other story doesn't fall behind

3. A side story with Vector

- A completely seperate story that would take place three years before Hazbin Hotel, which would involve Vector building his empire to what it is currently

- Would also explore how Velvette and Vector got together, and include more interactions between Vector and the Vees. Maybe some angst between the couple as well.

Let me know which one you'd guys prefer.

Also, if you want, comment under here what you think Michael's secret is based on the small apperances he's had.