Skoll bio 2

(A/N: I realized I forgot to give a description of Skoll's new abilities after his power up so here it is. I won't make a new bio for Hans since all his changes are mostly character development based.)

Full name: Skoll Sunchaser

Race: Hellhound

Looks: He's pretty muscular but not as big as Vortex, his physique is more evenly distributed. He resembles a white and red wolf, slightly shorter snout than Loona, piercing red eyes, and furry ears that also resemble a wolf.

 He resembles a white and red wolf, slightly shorter snout than Loona, piercing red eyes, and furry ears that also resemble a wolf

VA: Jordan Fisher

Age: 22 hell years (as of the start of the series)

Height: 5'9 (in prologue chapters) 6'1 (in the series)

Family:

Frieda Sunchaser- mother (deceased)

Sigurd Sunchaser - father(deceased)

Hati Sunchaser- little sister (missing)

Ragnar Sunchaser- little brother (deceased)

Love interest: Voting closed

Option 1: Loona

Option 2: Verosika Mayday

Friends: Ramiel, Vector, the Hazbin crew, Hans, Vortex, Queen Bee, Blitzo, Millie, Moxxie, Loona

Enemies: Crimson and his entire mafia (they're all on his shit list)

Likes: Training with his master, hanging out with Vortex and Bee, guns, knives, comedy, romance novels (secret hobby), going guns blazing

Dislikes: Cats, the thought of Crimson being alive, stealth, anyone hurting his sister, hurting someone he loves with his flames

Powers and abilities: Since Ramiel gave him his blessing, Skoll's strength now rivals many powerful demons. Being able to lift heavy weights with ease and can even lift something as heavy as the IMP van with moderate difficulty. He typically uses a variety of guns, mostly pistols, a Barrett M82, and a M16 carbine. As he is now, Skoll is able to go toe-to-toe with some Overlords. However, his magic is unstable and he rarely uses it.

Hand-to-hand combat: Skoll is a master at using his Hellhound features in a fight, gashing apart victims with his claws or biting them to pieces

Weapons mastery: Skoll can use most weapons effectively, ranging from most guns to most melee weapons. Though he feels naked when he's not using his special gear and will sometimes rush in unarmed rather than pick up a gun. Since the seven year time-skip, he's now a master shot and expert combatant, even landing a hit on skilled fighters like Vaggie and Ramiel during normal combat training. In addition to his physical strength, Skoll now has magic, specifically red fire similar to his master. Though Ramiel notes that Skoll's flame is naturally hotter than his and is more fueled by emotion.

Enhanced strength: On top of his natural strength, Skoll easily outclasses any normal hellhound and can even rip people in half like it's nothing. The most he's lifted was a van, which he used to throw at a sinner, but that took some effort and struggle.

Enhanced Durability: Skoll's much more durable now, being able to tank more damage and even multiple bullet wounds before feeling pain.

Enhanced senses: Like a dog, his hearing is superior than even his master's as he can hear people coming from kilometers away

Enhanced smell: Skoll's sense of smell is enhanced to the point he could differentiate across different scents and can tell older scents from newer ones

Animal Instincts: He has a sixth sense that lets him know when he's in danger or give him a feeling on what to do

Magic Pendant: The pendant Ramiel gave him grants many magical bonds, when Skoll holds it, he activates its magic properties. (More on what this can do will be shown when I move on to the Helluva Boss spin-off once Hazbin Hotel S1 is completed. Yes you read that right, there will be a Helluva Boss spin-off)

Pyrokinesis: Skoll can create and control a flame which is called Hellfire. He can control the flames down to even its direction and intensity. However, he lacks control over it and once accidentally hurt Charlie while training, so he uses it as an absolute last-resort and only when no one he cares about is at risk of being burned. His flames are stronger than Ramiel's though for some reason, and his master even taught him how to coat his blades and bullets with fire. One impressive ability he has is the ability to start fires from long range, so he could basically light someone on fire by looking at them.

Personality/Backstory: Skoll hasn't changed a great deal over the last seven years. Naturally he's wiser and after his near-death experience, thinks more clearly. He sees Ramiel and Charlie as parents but is to embarrassed to say it to them. The Hellhound still jokes a lot during fights, and he even enjoys toying with his enemies from time to time. However the biggest change is his relationship with Ramiel, they are growing apart, not because they don't care about each other but because Skoll feels like he's stuck in his master's shadow and can't search for his sister properly because he's always by his side. The Fallen Angel is also more protective of him and in his quest to keep his apprentice safe, is also limiting him. All that being said, Skoll still trusts and loves his master like a father and regularly relies on his support, which just feeds Ramiel's need to protect him. They fight often and things get heated in the hotel. As of the pilot, Skoll is preparing to part ways with his master but is also afraid of leaving.