Welcome to Heaven

(A/N: From now on, Ramiel's voice actor will be Aaron Tveit. I think his voice will fit Ramiel greatly. Here's a short clip if you've never heard him before.)

================================================================================

Charlie was packing clothes into a suitcase while Ramiel sat on the bed, looking troubled because Charlie was overpacking, to the point she has a closet-sized suitcase, a guitar case, two extra large suitcase luggage, and a small handbag. Ramiel was worried about returning to Heaven, but he had already cast an illusion to alter his appearance enough to everyone except the hotel crew. To anyone else, they would see an entirely different face. For the meeting he wore a blue suit for the day, he knew how a meeting with Heaven would go and dressed accordingly.

"Ok, I have my warm weather clothes and my cold weather clothes. I have a light jacket, flak jacket and rain jacket- wait, does it rain in Heaven?"

"Dear, isn't this a bit much? We're only going to be there for a few hours."

"I just want to be prepared! It's our last chance to convince heaven a soul can be redeemed. Also I want to make a good first impression on my aunts and uncles."

"I suppose." he replied in a worried tone.

"Babe, you alright?" she asked in concern as she walked over and held her hands.

"Just nervous about everything."

"I know, but we can do this! We're partners, and I need you by my side in that meeting. You have a much cooler head than me."

"Don't worry, I'm not leaving you to the sharks."

"Yes!" she leaned down and kissed him lovingly.

Down in the hotel lobby, everyone was minding their own business when Angel Dust stumbled through the door, looking completely exhausted and making his way to the lounge.

"Oh, fuck!" he shouted.

Niffty was cleaning and peeked up on Angel Dust with her normal disturbing look.

"You look messy! What happened to you?"

"It's who happened to me, and the answer is everyone! Twice. Val had me working 16 hours straight on a fucking whim. The absolute dickbag. Ugh!"

"How are you sitting down right now?" Skoll asked with a chuckle.

"Ya get used to it. You and thunder rod still not talking?"

"We're talking... but yeah."

Charlie, Ramiel, and Vaggie walked into the lobby with Ramiel holding two luggage suitcases when all of a sudden, the wall exploded, freaking Angel Dust out and causing him to fall off the couch. He got annoyed that it was the same wall that had been destroyed so many times before.

"Argh! What the fuck is with that wall!?" the spider demon groaned in irritation.

After the dust settled, the culprit was revealed to be Cherri Bomb, who had another live bomb ready and a crazed smile on her face.

"What's up, hoes!?" she shouted with a laugh.

Angel Dust recognized the voice and got up immediately to greet his friend. "Holy shit! Cherri Bomb?! Long time no see, baby!"

"Angie, ya bitch! You been texting me depressin' shit all day! Figured we could tear shit up like old times. It's been fucking forever!" she then threw the bomb to Charlie. "Here, hold this."