Dad Beat Dad

Ramiel groaned as his alarm went off, slowly getting out of bed and not finding his beloved fiancée next to him.

"Charlie?" he called out with no response. "Maybe she's downstairs."

Quickly getting ready and heading down the halls, he passed by Skoll and the two blankly stared at each other. Since the fight, they had almost completely stopped talking, unless it was something important. The two nodded to each other and walked silently to the lobby. Once they were there, they found Charlie in front of her idea board with red eyes, frazzled hair, and messy clothes while everyone watched on in worry.

"Charlie... you ok?" Skoll asked in a worried tone, like a son talking to his mother.

"Yup! I'm just not quite understanding why it's not working. Okay, okay, think Charlie. Think, think, think, think, think, think, think, think. Okay if I do this, it's going to be– I have trust falls every single morning. We can do-"

"Yikes." Angel Dust muttered.

"Come on, come on, come on."

Her fiancé worriedly stepped forward, "Charlie, sweetheart... Are you feeling alright?"

"Nope! No, not really. Ha ha. I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working." she crushed the paper in her hand out of frustration. "We've done trust falls, we've tried sharing our feelings, we only have a couple months left before the angels come." Charlie turned into her demonic form and laughed maniacally before turning back to normal. "And at this rate-"

"Maybe it's time–" Vaggie started before getting cut off.

"No!" the princess interrupted.

"To ask–"

Charlie rushed to Vaggie and grabbed her by her cheeks. "Don't say it!"

"Your dad." Vaggie finished.

"The Devil himself?" Ramiel shouted in shock. "The source of all evil, The Fallen One, he who betrayed God and Heaven. And my future father-in-law."

Charlie groaned and hung her head in frustration, not wanting to call her father.

"Charlie, I know you don't want to, but we need every advantage we can get." the one-eyed Demon tried reasoning.

"He let the extermination happen to begin with. They just had a meeting and said, 'Go ahead and kill everyone'-" Then an idea came into her head. "Wait, that's it!"

"We're killing people?" Hans asked, bringing out a gun.

Skoll stretched his arm out to stop the German, "Calm down, Hans."

"No! He could get me a meeting with Heaven!" Charlie shouted.

"Didn't we already try that?" Vaggie wondered.

"Well. yeah with Adam, he was an asshole. But he isn't in charge of all of Heaven. We could go to the top. Like Uncle Gabriel, he's already interested in the plan, and he said there would be Angels who'd support me, maybe I can talk to them and show that a sinner can be redeemed!"

"Of course, they may not be eager to hear from Lucifer Morningstar." Ramiel advised. "I imagine there's a lot of bad blood in that family."

"We have to try."

Charlie opened her phone and looked through her contacts, passing through the Deadly Sins, who had all enthusiastically congratulated on her engagement. Each of them offered any help they could for the wedding and expressed their happiness for their surrogate niece. The princess passed by some of the Egg Bois in her phone but she paused once she found her father's number.