Jophiel Bio

Name: Jophiel Magne

(Means 'Beauty of God')

Race: Archangel

Position: Head of Divine Blessings - Blesses humans and the earth with gifts meant to bring peace and prosperity. She does this work alone without any support

Looks: Jophiel has neck-length blonde hair, red lips, and green eyes. Her halo is made out of various flowers, her wings are gold and pink. Like her warrior brothers and nephews, she has wings like that of an eagle

 Like her warrior brothers and nephews, she has wings like that of an eagle

Age: Older than creation (youngest Archangel)

Height: 5'11

Sexuality: Straight

VA: Sarah Hyland

Family:

Father: God

Older Brother: Michael Magne (Lord of Heaven)

Older Brother: Lucifer Morningstar (The Devil & former Angel of Joy)

Older Bother: Gabriel Magne (Second in command)

Older Sister: Zadkiel Magne (Head of Divine Guidance)

Older Brother: Azrael Magne (deceased former Judge of Souls)

Older Sister: Uriel Magne (to be revealed later)

Older Brother: Raphael Magne (Head of Divine Protection)

Sister-in-law: Sera Magne (Head of Courts)

Nephew: Harel Magne (Works with his Uncle in Divine Protection)

Nephew: Ramiel Magne (Former Judge of Souls)/(Fallen Angel)

Niece: Emily Magne (Angel of Joy)

Niece: Charlotte Morningstar (Princess of Hell)/(no blood relation)

Love interest: To be revealed later

Friends: Her siblings, various Angels

Likes: Her siblings, Sera, Ramiel, Emily, doing good, plants, Heaven

Dislikes: Lucifer, Hell, evil

Titles: The Youngest Archangel, Queen of Life, The most beautiful being

Personality: Jophiel is a passionate, kind, and sweet woman. She does deeply care about Heaven, some demons, and humanity but unlike Zadkiel and Raphael who were created with their pacifist ideals, Jophiel was born to be a warrior like Michael. She tries to see the bright side in everything and loves to give aid and blessing to humanity, often at times going overboard with them. Jophiel, despite being the youngest of her siblings is the most emotionally intelligent of them. She can see Michael's internal struggles better than anyone and knows how to help him. She is also sympathetic to most people and tries to do whatever she can to help. Her cheerful and kind nature was present even when she fought, though admittedly there was a sinister undertone to her words at times. She doesn't have much of a grasp on leading or administrative duties so she does her earthly duties alone, that being said she is good at inspiring others to do good. Jophiel also enjoys fashion and modeling, though she feels embarassed from her title as the most beautiful being in creation. She is close with Michael and follows his orders to the letter, while also trying to ease his burdens any way she can. She and Gabriel fight a lot due to her views on Lucifer. Zadkiel is often an authority figure for her but the two remain incredibly close as the only sister Archangels in Heaven. Raphael always drags her along when he goes out to have fun and she does enjoy his company greatly. Emily is closest to Jophiel than any of her other aunts and uncles. She is also close with her nephews and quite fond of Charlie despite their brief meeting due to their similar mannerisms. However, she hates Lucifer with a burning passion that she can't put into words.

Powers and abilities: Jophiel is an incredibly powerful and skilled fighter despite her centuries away from combat, she keeps her skills honed by sparring with Michael. Her power even exceeds Gabriel's.

Super Strength: While she is quite strong, her fighting style revolves around overwhelming her opponents with fast, yet powerful strikes using her magic.

Durability: Her endurance and durability are not as strong as Michael, Lucifer, or Ramiel; but she is still able to endure a great deal of damage and heals fast.

Plant Manipulation: Jophiel can create any plant or fauna she wants from her body, she is not limited to what realistically exists and can uses these plants anyway she wants. Her power can be used to created giant vines that crush people, plants with talons and thorns sharp enough to flay people alive, plants that release sleeping gas, poisonous odors, or flammable gas. There are no limits to what her plants can do.

Animal Manipulation: She can add the features or parts of any animal to her body, whether is be giving her tiger claws, or even spawning a shark out of her hand and biting a person alive. She can even summon the traits of multiple animals at once.

Holy Devotion: She is able to summon and use Holy energy from her hands that can either heal or hurt anyone. This power is slightly compared to her family as she can only use it as pure energy.

Angelic Magic: Jophiel can bless locations, places and people. Furthermore she is a master of the magical arts and can perform countless different spells similar to the kind of magic performed by powerful Angels and Lucifer. Her skillset is not as diverse as her nephew and oldest brothers but she can use her magic to enhance her animals and plants.

Spirit Summoning: While her siblings create clones of themselves, Jophiel creates golden astral projections of animals to fight for her.

Angelic Transformation: Can tap into her true form which makes her halo brighter, wraps her body in vines and flowers, creates multiple eyes across her body.

Conjuration: Can create anything he wants from thin air with no limitations. He can create anything as long as it can realistically exist and does not exceed his own power

Weapons and Equipment:

Dual Swords: Two swords that she can infuse her power into, allowing her to bring out vines and magic from them. She uses them together and fights quickly with devastating strikes.

Battle armor: An armor made from a mix of Angelic steel and living vines and plants that also obey her command