Masquerade

At the hotel, everyone was gathered around the T.V watching something for their show-and-tell day. On the screen was Angel Dust trapped in a room and tied to a chair, he struggled to escape. Multiple demons surround him with evil smiles.

"Finally awake, Angel Dust."

The spider demon glowered but regained his composure. "Yeah, and what's it to ya?"

One of the captors held a knife against Angel Dust's face and snarled. "I want you to tell me where your boss stashes his vault."

Angel Dust laughed, "It's hilarious you think I'd tell you anything."

"Fine. I guess I'll just have to fuck the information outta ya!"

"Do your worst!" Angel Dust's face contorted into a seductive smirk. "Daddy."

The captor rips off the porn star's clothes and began to have sex with him.

"Ohhh yeah, baby!"

All the residents, except Niffty, looked completely disturbed by what they were seeing.

"You know, this performance won me a Sex-x-xi award."

"Was ist das für ein Müll?" Hans shielded his eyes in disgust.

"It's uh... very... honest?" Charlie tried to say something about what she was seeing but she ended up retching and turning her head away, into her fiance's chest.

"What the actual fuck am I looking at?" Ramiel muttered, horror evident on his face. "Thank Grandpa that Skoll isn't here to see this."

The Hellhound had left unexpectedly again, and like the last few times hadn't told his mentor where he was going. It was getting infuriating for Ramiel and Skoll, one wanted to make sure his pupil was safe, and the other wanted to be free and be his own man. Charlie had tried mitigating between the two, but there was a divide growing. The master and student had different methods, priorities, goals, and Skoll felt tired of following the Fallen Angel's every word. Conversely, Ramiel felt Skoll was getting reckless and out of control, that he wasn't ready for everything he was trying to do.

"Ew!" Vaggie groaned in dismay.

Charlie peeked at the screen but turned away quickly and covered her mouth.

"Alright, that's enough. Angel, this isn't what Charlie and I wanted from show-and-tell day."

"Kraut showed a movie too." the demon argued back.

"A movie!?" Hans scoffed in outrage. "Westfront 1918 was a masterpiece of German filming. A perfect representation of the bleak, desolate nature of war and the effects it has on the average man! This!? This is everything I can't stand about you! You don't show any interest in being better, annoy everyone with your bullscheisse and just drag the hotel down!"

Angel Dust ignored the comment but it did sting to here that. "What?! You said it was "Show n' Tell" day. I'm showin' you my best film, and I'm tellin' you that it scored me a win over that bitch, Tiffany Titfucker."

Over at the bar, Husk was cleaning a wine glass.

"You know, not a very convincing interrogation scene," he said.

In response, the porn star laughed in anger and antagonized the bartender. "Alright, dickhead. What makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my fuckin' face?"

"You really gonna sit there and act like these scripts ain't hot garbage?"

"Or completely shameless and disgusting?" Hans chided.

Angel Dust gasped in shock at the criticism. "Fuck you. This is classy art!" he asserted, pointing two hands to the television.

"Oh! Fuccckkk!" Angel Dust's voice rang from the screen.