Michael Bio

Name: Michael Magne

(Michael means 'Who is like God')

Race: Archangel

Position: Lord of Heaven - Undisputed ruler of Heaven

Looks: Michael looks a lot like his son, to the point they could easily be mistaken at a distance. Except, Michael has dark red eyes and matching markings. He has a similar physique to his son, muscular and symmetrical, built like a strong mountain. Also like his son, his face is naturally quite intimidating and awe-inspiring. Unlike his son, his markings consist of singular red lines descending from the eyes and down to the upper lip. His hair is short, well-kept, and parted to the right. On top of his head is a pure white halo and his wings are white and red. Like his son, his wings look like those of an eagle.

(Honestly, have a few mixed feelings about this design

(Honestly, have a few mixed feelings about this design. I can certainly see the resemblance to Ramiel and they do look alike, but the software I use has been unreliable recently so I want a few outside opinions. Just imagine this and add the features I describe, then let me know if you prefer this design or the original. Thank you!) 

Age: Older than creation (eldest of his siblings)

Height: 8'1

Sexuality: Straight

VA: Hugh Jackman

Family:

Father: God

Wife: Sera Magne (Head of Courts)

Son: Ramiel Magne (Former Judge of Souls)/(Fallen Angel)

Daughter: Emily Magne (Angel of Joy)

Daughter-in-law: Charlotte Morningstar (Princess of Hell)/(no blood relation)

Younger Brother: Lucifer Morningstar (The Devil & former Angel of Joy)

Younger Bother: Gabriel Magne (Second in command)

Younger Sister: Zadkiel Magne (Head of Divine Guidance)

Younger Brother: Azrael Magne (deceased former Judge of Souls)

Younger Sister: Uriel Magne (to be revealed later)

Younger Brother: Raphael Magne (Head of Divine Protection)

Younger Sister: Jophiel Magne (Head of Divine Blessings)

Nephew: Harel Magne (Works with his Uncle in Divine Protection)

Love interest: Sera Magne