The Princess

Ramiel, Skoll, Hans, Vector and some of his men reached Alastor's radio tower and stepped out of their vehicles.

"Spread out, that bastard's still recovering from the ass whooping I gave him. Find him and bring him here, alive!"

"You two stay close to me." Ramiel ordered his team.

The men and women spread out and began searching every room of the radio tower to find the Overlord. Two bronze male and one chrome female cyber demons were wandering the corridors, trying to find clues.

"What do you think the boss will give us if we bring in the radio demon?" one asked.

"Hopefully cash. Wanna buy some gifts for my girl."

"I want a promotion." the chrome demon huffed. "I'm close to going steel? Aren't you two already up for promotion?"

"Hell yeah! Can't wait to get chromed."

"Forget getting chromed, we catch the moose guy and we'll be silver!"

"Moose? The radio demon's a deer dumbass."

"What's the difference?"

The woman sighed and heard a noise to the right, which she went to check out.

"A moose is way bigger than a deer."

"I grew up in LA, you know how many mooses I've seen? Besides, they both got horns."

"First off, the plural form of moose is moose. Secondly, a black guy and a white woman both have eyes, doesn't mean they're the same. What do you think, Lucia?"

The demons turned and saw that their companion was gone

"Lucia?"

"Oh fuck... he's here. Stay close, watch for movement in the shadows."

The two walked back to back until something knocked out the light in the room, then laughter and screams were heard. Back with Ramiel and his two friends, they were searching the second floor and found a ladder to the broadcasting room.

"Welp, who's going in first?" Skoll joked.

Hans reached for the door when it blew off its hinges and crashed into the former soldier. Skol started blasting while Ramiel sent out a blast of lightning. Once the dust cleared there was no one behind the door, but Ramiel sensed something and jumped in front of Skoll, blocking a desperate attack from the Radio Demon. The Angel noted how he healed as quickly as Vector did, except for a giant wound going from his forehead down past his left eye.

"It's a shame Vector couldn't claw that eye out of you. I'll just do it for him!"

Alastor turned into his true form, thinking Ramiel was just a demon working for Vector. But he was cocky and agitated, he rushed in with shadows and his small demons, only for a wall of light to block him. Spikes raced out and impaled the demon, driving him back.

"Get Vector!"

"I'll help!" Skoll shouted as he and Hans opened fire.

"Those won't work on me!" Alastor used his shadows to avoid the attack.

"Go!" Ramiel shouted in a low and booming voice.

The two looked slightly scared of the energy coming from their friend and followed his orders. Turning back to the Overlord, Ramiel charged forward and appeared in front of Alastor, landing multiple solid punches on the demon, each one accompanied by a satisfying crack.

"What... are you?" Alastor growled, but still smiling. "He makes Vector... no, all the Overlords look like Imps."

"Even if I told you, it wouldn't change your fate." Ramiel shot holy light from his hand and it broke through Alastor's defenses, leaving a hole in his stomach.