Overture

"Uh... honey, you're monologuing again." Ramiel informed her. This time he had a white and red combat suit on, with some intricate patterns and even some armour plating.

 This time he had a white and red combat suit on, with some intricate patterns and even some armour plating

"Yeah." he chuckled. "Way different than the story we're told in Heaven."

"Sorry. I get pretty worked up after an Extermination happens. The story helps..."

"Don't apologize. I enjoy the sound of your voice." he smiled as he saw Charlie's cheeks burn red and he sat down next to her. "How do you feel?"

"I'm fine... just thinking ya know? Family stuff."

"Did your mother reach out?" Charlie shook her head sadly. "Really? It's been seven years."

"She's off doing something important, I'm sure! But, this kingdom was something she really cared about. Something I care about."

"Well, at least you're not alone."

"I just hope what we're trying to do here will work."

"It will, besides we have eternity to make it happen. Now we should get going, Alastor has something he wants to show us." Ramiel stood up and offered his hand to Charlie, who graciously accepted.

A week had passed since Alastor's arrival, Ramiel, being the loyal friend he is, told Vector about it. The Cyber Demon was naturally angry, but he promised not to make a move unless Alastor started it. Last he heard, Vector passed the information to Valentino to tell Vox. Normally, Vector would do it himself but Cyberstan was hit hard by the Exorcists so the whole week went to repairs and fortifications. The two were still good friends, though Velvette thought the Angel was holding Vector back. In contrast, Charlie was relatively close with Vector and the two of them would hang out alongside Ramiel.

At the Hazbin Hotel, all the staff and patrons gathered around to watch Alastor's commercial promoting the hotel and rehabilitation.

The commercial begins with a demon with wings and horns like a demon from a TV show. He's brutally stabbing another sinner but pauses when Alastor appears in front of him. Even the sinner being stabbed gets up to listen. However the camera is shaky and often glitches due to the bad quality.

"Well, hello there, you wayward Sinner! Do you like blood, violence, and depravity of a sexual nature? Of course you do, that's why you're in Hell!"

Other various sinners pop out, all listening to Alastor's rambling.

"But what would you say if I told you there was a place to stay that had none of that? Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel, a misguided path to redemption!"

The hotel comes into view and pans the building from top to bottom before moving in on a distracted Charlie talking to someone, she notices the camera and responds with a smile and wave.