Radio Killed The Video Star

At the Hazbin Hotel, Charlie was pacing back and forth in front of her idea web as she panicked about the new Extermination deadline, her cat Keekee was following her owner back and forth. Ramiel watched in concern along with the other patrons and staff.

"Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right!?" Charlie began panicking and grew hysterical. "And next time when they cut the time in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, right?!"

Ramiel stepped forward and grabbed his girlfriend by her hands.

"Yes, we'll figure it out. Now calm down, panicking won't do any good."

"Oh please." Angel Dust began. "Oh, please, ya had less than half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now..." he opened his phone and found threatening messages, one called him a 'fucking bitch'. "Ain't no silver lining this time toots."

"Sure there is!" Charlie assured him. "We just... have to look a little harder for it!"

"Well, while you're lookin', the rest'a hell's goin' nuts." Angel showed Charlie and Ramiel his phone, where a live feed played of sinners panicking and rioting. "People are already freakin' out about the news. Look at what's happenin' in the Doomsday District."

"That looks like the Doomsday District normally." the Fallen Angel observed. "I would've sent Skoll or went myself to control the situation but the boy's been gone for two days." he explained in a worried tone.

As Charlie scrolled through the news feeds on Angel Dust's phone, another message popped up. "Err... What is a Donkey Show?" she asked, handing the phone back.

Angel panicked and put the phone away. "Aah heh, nothin'. My boss, Val, is just freaked out about the news too. Like I said, everyone's losin' their shit."

"Yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?" Vaggie suggested.

Charlie gasped as an idea came into her head. "This is the perfect time to recruit sinners for the hotel!"

"Is that the best use of our time?" Ramiel asked, both women looked at him, urging him to continue. "We already have the interview, the commercial, and those flyers we had made and plastered across Pride. Advertising and recruitment shouldn't be our main priority, not when we have a chance to prevent the upcoming attack."

"Uncle Gabriel did say if we show proof that sinners can change, we could get the Extermination cancelled!" the princess reminded everyone. "So, we should focus on redeeming sinners we have here rather than finding new ones!"

"Exactly! Besides, the upcoming genocide will create fear. Fear creates desperation and the desperate will seek us out."

"You're so smart babe." Charlie tried giving him a kiss but he was too tall. "Ahem." Ramiel leaned down and his lover happily gave him a kiss. "Thank you! Now, let's get today's exerci–"

The wall by the bar exploded, causing Charlie to scream in fear and jolt into her boyfriend's arms. Ramiel, Charlie, Vaggie and their two patrons looked out of the new hole, where they saw Sir Pentious and his Egg Bois attacking again with their zeppelin.

"Diese Schlange ist noch lästiger als die Sowjets!"

"You have to admire his commitment." the giant Angel complemented.

"Show yourself Alasssstor. Come and face-" Pentious couldn't see the Radio Demon on the ground and looked around until he saw him on a balcony drinking his coffee and relaxing. "Oh there you are - Face my wrath!"