That's Entertainment

Seven years had passed since Ramiel's descent to hell, and another Extermination had just ended, Angels were returning to Heaven and sinners were starting to get back on the street.

Charlie: 🎵At the end of the rainbow, there's happiness🎵

In her illusion a man and an Angel in the sky, the Angel holds a scale and balances it. Upon seeing one side outweigh the other, the Angel smites the man down, casting him into hell.

Charlie: 🎵And, to find it, how often I've tried🎵

Ramiel is seen sitting down on a slab of rubble, eating a sandwich as Skoll tries to get Hans to stop smacking a dead sinner with his shovel. Upon checking the time, Ramiel stands up and gestures for his companions to follow him. His hair is much better now, far shorter, parted to the right and connected to his beard, and he wore a fancy blue and white outfit. 

Skoll has grown taller and more mature, now a full adult, the red pendant dangling from his neck

Skoll has grown taller and more mature, now a full adult, the red pendant dangling from his neck. Hans was about the same except the Nazi symbols on his body and outfit looked scratched out or covered with cloth.

Charlie: 🎵But, my life is a race. Just a wild goose chase.🎵

The illusions show hell being surrounded by Angels, looming in with murderous intent.

Charlie: 🎵And, my dreams have all been denied. Why have I always been a failure?🎵

A shadow of Lucifer looms over a disappointed Charlie as demonic arms and tentacles cover the screen. As Charlie hangs her head in defeat, a figure similar to Ramiel appears and pushes the evil away before wrapping the princess in his arms.

Charlie: 🎵What can the reason be? I wonder if the world's to blame.🎵

Ramiel checks his phone as Skoll drives the truck, now damaged and used. He sees a message from Charlie reminding him of an important event, messages from Vector, Carmilla, and Zestial who all send their thanks for the Angel's efforts in defending hell. Over the last seven years, Ramiel became close allies with the two powerful Overlords given their more tempered nature. Carmilla supplies ammo for Hans and Skoll for next-to-nothing and Zestial gave information on dangerous sinners in hell.

Charlie: 🎵I wonder if it could be me~🎵

Exorcists stand over their kills with devilish smiles and blood smeared everywhere.

Charlie:🎵 I'm always chasing rainbows. Watching clouds drifting by.🎵

Graffiti is painted around hell, all pointing out the genocide and the doom that Angels bring every year.

Charlie: 🎵My schemes are just like all my dreams. Ending in the sky.🎵

Charlie walks over to the Happy Hotel's balcony and uses her magic to send fireworks across the sky to let everyone know the yearly genocide is over.