Skoll bio

Full name: Skoll Sunchaser (Where my Norse mythology boys at? Or my GOW: Ragnarok boys at?)

Race: Hellhound

Looks: He's pretty muscular but not as big as Vortex, his physique is more evenly distributed. He resembles a white and red wolf, slightly shorter snout than Loona, piercing red eyes, and furry ears that also resemble a wolf. (I couldn't find or generate an image that matched what I wanted)

(A/N: I know this is a normal wolf, but use this as a reference for what his fur and rough idea of what his face looks like

(A/N: I know this is a normal wolf, but use this as a reference for what his fur and rough idea of what his face looks like. Hellhounds are basically anthropomorphic dogs so hopefully it transfers well)

VA: Jordan Fisher

Age: 22 hell years (as of the start of the series)

Height: 5'9 (in prologue chapters) 6'1 (in the series)

Family:

Unnamed mother (deceased)

Unnamed father (deceased)

Little sister (missing)

Little brother (deceased)

Love interest: That's in a later story

Friends: Ramiel, Vector, the Hazbin crew, Hans, Vortex, Queen Bee, Blitzo, Millie, Moxxie

Enemies: Crimson and his entire mafia (they're all on his shit list)

Likes: Training with his master, hanging out with Vortex and Bee, guns, knives, comedy, romance novels (secret hobby), going guns blazing

Dislikes: Cats, the thought of Crimson being alive, stealth, anyone hurting his sister

Powers and abilities: He's strong, even in comparison to his fellow Hellhounds and after training with Ramiel for close to a decade, he's a master combatant, skilled in knives, guns, and hand-to-hand combat. He typically uses a variety of guns, mostly pistols, a Barrett M82, and a M16 carbine.

Hand-to-hand combat: Skoll is a master at using his Hellhound features in a fight, gashing apart victims with his claws or biting them to pieces

Weapons mastery: Skoll can use most weapons effectively, ranging from most guns to most melee weapons. Though he feels naked when he's not using his special gear and will sometimes rush in unarmed rather than pick up a gun.

Enhanced strength: Being a Hellhound makes him physically stronger than many other Hellborn demons

Enhanced senses: Like a dog, his hearing is superior than even his master's as he can hear people coming from kilometers away

Enhanced smell: Skoll's sense of smell is enhanced to the point he could differentiate across different scents and can tell older scents from newer ones

Animal Instincts: He has a sixth sense that lets him know when he's in danger or give him a feeling on what to do

Personality/Backstory: Skoll comes off as a cocky, comedic, and collected young man. However, beneath it all is a lot of rage and angst from his life on the streets. Born and raised in the Ring of Greed, Skoll's life would be ruined when his father made a bad business deal and it would cost him dearly. Unable to pay his debt, Skoll's parents were killed and his sister was sold off as compensation. The young Hellhound was meant to be killed as well but an Imp saved him, with nowhere else to go the orphan snuck onto a train to Pride where he lived on the street for three years until Ramiel found him. He idolizes his mentor but doesn't share his moral code, in his eyes any killing is justified if it helps him and those around him. He's driven by a cold desire for revenge against the men who ruined his life and that anger often boils out in his aggressive fighting style. When he's not fighting with such rage, he often mocks and jokes mid-fight to taunt his enemies. But you should be extremely worried if he goes silent, because that means you pissed him off. At the end of the day, he just wants revenge and his sister back, no matter the cost.