Scrambled Eggs

A week had passed since Sir Pentious joined the hotel, and as such, Charlie decided to make a celebration of it. Razzle and Dazzle were hanging up a banner with the writing 'Happy first week, Sir Pentious' painted across it. Ramiel was beside her watching silently.

"That looks perfect!" the princess squealed. "I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel!"

"Um, Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago." Vaggie reminded her.

"Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here."

On cue, Pentious and his Egg Bois strolled in with a lot of weapons. The snake was pushing a giant new laser where his minions sat on.

"And there's the steampunk bullshit." the fallen Angel sighed.

"Oh, hello lightning man. It's my new invention, the Skin Flayer 11,000! I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents."

"What? Why?" Charlie wondered bewilderedly.

"Everyone is being too nice. Obviously it must be a lie. I can sense that they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared! Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here"

Odette and Clara Carmine walked into the building with a few weapon crates.

"Hello Mr. Ramiel, how is everything?" Odette asked in her normal calculating tone, but there was clear fondness behind her voice.

"Have you gotten a chance to use that... product you purchased?" her sister asked.

"It's good to see you two, I'm doing well and unfortunately no... still waiting for the right time."

"Let us know how it goes." Odette smiled briefly before turning to Sir Pentious with a clipboard. "Sign, please." the snake happily signed the paper and Clara brought in the boxes. "Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Carmine purchase." the two girls then left the building.

"Wait, those were Carmilla Carmine's daughters? You are buying weapons from an Overlord?" Vaggie asked.

"Uh, of course. She's the top weapons dealer in Hell."

"Ok, well that stops right now!" the one-eyed demon decided, taking the boxes away,

"Hey! How come those three get weapons!?" Pentious argued, pointing to Ramiel, Skoll, and Hans.

"Because they are trustworthy and don't have weapons to use against the other patrons. Speaking of that, no one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome"

The snake demon peeked over his machine to some of the other residents. Husk is drinking a bottle of alcohol and he flips off Sir Pentious. Angel Dust is at the bar scrolling through his phone, he also flips off the snake. Niffty is cleaning in the corner but she looks back at Pentious with a sadistic grin.

"Hmm, I have my doubtsss."

"You can't expect to improve yourself if you can't trust people, Pentious. Believe me." Ramiel advised him.

"But I don't!"

"Well, why don't we focus on that for today's activities?"

Vaggie stepped forward with a serious look, "Not before we lay some ground rules. No more building weapons, no more plotting against other guests, and you need to get rid of these things." As she spoke an Egg Boi accidentally shot a small laser through the roof. "Oh! What did I just say? What did I just say?"

"What? Not my little eggz." Pentious protested, hugging all his minions. "They do my evil bidding for me!"

"Do you want to stay here and redeem yourself?"