Disclaimer and Characters

This is a purely fictional story if any of the character, name or situation happened to be real, It is complete coincidence. 📺

This book is sole imagination of author and belong to same. Any kind of copying will not be tolerable.

There might be some mistakes, you can completely ignore them and move on and comment it, if you wish to. I will try to make it right if I can. And also comment down your suggestions if you have any. 

⚠ Warning⚠ - This is my first book. And English is not my first language either. There might be some mistakes. Leave your suggestion in comment box to help me improve.

Edit: - My book would have some mature scenes and bit of smut too. If you are not comfortable with that leave already, please. No need to report and ruin my months of hard work. Thank you..............
Book started on- 1 April 2024
Ended on-

ADVIK AHARAYA

"Congrats your voice is my new addiction

"Congrats your voice is my new addiction."

"Forget moon and stars. I can cook for you......... for my whole life. And sing only for you. Isn't that enough?"

"If you don't fit in the standards, the standards are rubbish. Coz you are the perfection I crave for."

"I can't afford to lose you."

"I don't care, what the matter is. If it can make her cry, it is serious enough to both kill and die for."

"You are forcing me to go back and kill every fucker who crossed the road."

"Galti tumhari nhi h, bhagwan ne sare efforts husn par laga die nahh dimag dalne ki energy nhi bachi hogi."

(God spent all his efforts in creating this beauty that he had no energy left to add a brain)

Readers-Ye tareef thi ya bezzati? Rona h ya blush karna h?😭😭

-------Navi-------

"Life sucks, I would prefer to spend my nights with my fictional men, listening to 'Dancing with Your Ghost

"Life sucks, I would prefer to spend my nights with my fictional men, listening to 'Dancing with Your Ghost."

"Books are not best friend, they are life. A second world in my mind, I spend my most time in.""