27. Tum hi ho

Hey lovelies💕

Sorry for late updates but I felt no one is as such as invested in my story. So I was taking it a bit casually but the last comment really convinced me to update these 2 chapters at once.

Ok a little query. I wrote a song yesterday. Song se I mean lyrics and it's just so damn good. Not bragging but I feel this song really has the potential, but I am not confident about my voice. neither I have knowledge about music nor the time to learn.

 I have written 4 to 5 songs before too but the thought it will be another song saved in my draft is haunting me now. And I am too scared to share it. What if it got plagiarized. I really worked hard on it. I don't know what to do. Any opinions or suggestions? (I really need it yr.)

And those waiting for Ansh. (Main leads se jada  bada fan base toh inka hai) Agle episode se padhaar rahe hai sehnshaan.

Ansh be like- Jalwa hai humara. 

Advik's POV

I stood in the park, my eyes fixed on the entrance, waiting for her. The sky above was a deep grey, with clouds rumbling like a distant drumbeat. The wind was biting, piercing through my skin like a thousand needles. But is she even coming? She hadn't been online since last night, and I was starting to get worried. Should I call her?

Just then, my phone rang in my pocket. I pulled it out to answer it, but before I could, a voice called out behind me. 

"Good evening." I turned to see her standing there, a vision in white. The dress hugged her body, showcasing her curves in a way that made my heart skip a beat. She looked like a goddess. The goddess I was going to worship my whole life now.

 The goddess I was going to worship my whole life now

I couldn't take my eyes off her. I wanted to drink in every detail, every curve, every line. The smile on her face only added to my unholy thoughts, and I felt my mind going into overdrive. All I wanted to do was pull her into my arms and kiss her, to taste the sweetness of her lips. When it came to teasing, she was a master, and I was completely under her spell.

"If you're done staring, then why did you call me?" she said, snapping her fingers in front of my eyes. I was brought back to reality, and I muttered, "Me and done with you?" with a smirk. Her giggles filled the void inside my soul, and I felt my heart soar.

"You're such a flirt, aren't you?" she said, raising an eyebrow. I raised one back, and she burst into giggles again.

"Ok, fine. Come on now..." I said, opening the gate of the car. "Where are we going now?" she asked, her little hand on mine.

"Surprise," I said, smiling, as she sat in the car. And a smile graced her lips.

"Again?" she mumbled, as I sat in the car.