21. But I trusted you

Hey lovelies💕

Are you liking the story? or is it getting too boring? The book has 3K reads but less than 300 votes. It is really disheartening. Please just use that star to let me know if you like the story.

And please don't be a silent reader and comment. Please I request you. This really gets me going. 

Next chapter will be uploaded only when there are 5 comments on this chapter (from different id's) and at least 15 votes. Thank you.

Advik's POV

The warning was somehow scary. And it was maybe not safe for me to be seen with Navi, but I couldn't leave her alone as well. It can be potentially dangerous for her too. 

"All, okay?" Navi's face wrinkled as she notices my changing reactions.

"Yeah, it's fine. Tum ek kaam karo car mei mera wait karo. I have to make an urgent call." 

She nodded and moved towards car as I called Krish, and he picked up immediately. 

"Krish it's urgent. I just got a text on my personal phone number. I sent you."

"Yes sir. I see. I will just forward it to Rishabh and send my men."

"Listen, I am with Navi right now. It would scare her if you sent this much security at once. Do one thing I will forward you all our location. Check them all and be around in case something happens. And be especially careful about Navi." I emphasized on last words. 

"Yes sir. I will do that. But still, I suggest you carry your gun."

"Sure. Track the id and let me know." I mustered hanging up the call as Navi stood by car waiting for me. I need to maintain my composure. I smiled softly at her moving forward and she smiled back. 

As I started driving, her eyes remained on me. I looked at her and she smiled looking outside window but then turned her face again to me.

"Is everything okay? You looked concerned about the call..." 

"Yeah, yeah it' all fine. Except the part I might get a heart attack if you kept staring at me with those pretty eyes." 

She giggled controlling her blush, but her cheeks were flushing red already. Too late Babygirl. 

"You have become such a flirt, kitni ladkio ke sath aise flirt kar chuke?" She raised her brows. 

"Getting jealous already?" I winked at her, and she looked out of the window as she heard me chuckling at her.

"Kaha le jaa rahe ho waise?" She turned again. 

Socha hai ye ke tumhe rasta bhulaye

Sooni jagaha pe kahi chede daraye

I sang and her cheeks flushed red struggling to breathe she again turned to window biting her lips. Her eyes rolling finding something to say and before she could I played singing along to notice her all shy more peacefully and clearly.

hain jo iraaden bata doon tumko sharma hi jaaogi tum

dhadakanen jo suna doon tumko ghabraa hi jaaogi tumhamko aata nahi hain chhupana hona hain tujhmein fanaachaand sifarish jo karta hamari deta woh tumko batasharm-o-haya pe parde gira ke karni hain hamko khatazidd hain ab toh hain khud ko mitana hona hain tujhmein fanaa