⚠Collaboration Alert⚠

Hey lovelies💕

How is life going on?

I also mentioned it in a message previously, I am collaborating with @irawrts her book- 

The Secret Admirer's Obsession

Scene-1

Her running away from him.

While him catching her and injecting drugs to her in order to make her go unconscious.

"Tum meri zarurat nhi nasha ban chuki ho woh nasha jisse mai chah kar bhi bhula nhi sakta." Have a good sleep sweetheart!!

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Scene-2

A person tried to drug her. Meanwhile him giving that person and acid shower while cutting off his tongue and letting the wild dogs eat him alive.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Scene-3

Her thinking that no one would ever love her. Unknown to the fact that he was her secret Admirer protecting her secretly from last 10 years.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Scene-4

When he is a tough man feared by everyone. Also, him running here and there as she ran behind him with a flower vase to hit him "Bachao koi mujhe yeh doctor maar daalegi mujhe aaj"

These are some spoilers from the book. And trust me this book will keep you on the edge. Just go check it out. The collab chapter will be released this Sunday. Till then enjoy the story it will help you understand the context better.

Also, we are planning on collaborating a book- Ansh with Vaani (Shivansh's daughter- ml of The Secret Admirer's Obsession) What are your thoughts on it?

🌷 Enjoy the book and Take care🌷