Chapter 4

"Wake up, Yejii!!" Chaeryoung and Lia said

"Ohh, Good Morning Why..." Yeji said, wondering at the two maids. Yeji just awoke because she had stayed up due to Ryujin's actions.

"Mrs. Shin has inquired about you and has requested to speak with you," Lia informed Yeji.

Why is there a problem?" Yeji asked Lia.

"Look at the time you are up late, Yeji. Mrs. Shin appears to be upset with you because you are no longer caring for Ryujin," Chaeryoung told Yeji.

"Oh no, I have a problem...," Yeji said to herself.

"Yeji went to Mrs. Shin to speak with her and explain what had happened. Why did she wake up late and not pay attention to her boss, Ryujin? However, it appears that her boss has reversed the entire incident. Ryujin's mother immediately believed the lies she was told.

Yeji, what is the problem? "Why did Ryujin say you could not do your job properly anymore?"

"Mrs. Shin That is not the case because Ryujin has a stup..." Yeji could not finish his sentence because Mrs. Shin abruptly
Talked again

Ryujin almost makes you feel better, Yeji. She is following all of your orders, feeding and drinking medicine at the appropriate times. She even gave you a gift, which is even more special for all of her maids. She has not done this yet. Then you will wake up late and be unable to care for Ryujin, your boss. And there is one thing you did that I will never forgive. You are stealing my jewelry!" Mrs. Shin spoke angrily to Yeji.

"What no, Mrs. Shin. "I can not do that." Yeji was surprised at Mrs. Shin's last statement that it was stealing. She knew to herself that she couldn't do it. She almost burst into tears when Yeji told Mrs. Shin this.

"Do not tell me lies, Yeji. One of your bags was seen by my own eyes, filled with my jewelry, and you can not keep it from me, Yeji. "I have proof that you took it."

'No, Mrs. Shin, that is not me, please believe me, sorry, Ma'am,' Yeji sobbed to Mrs. Shin as she was accused of something she did not do.

" I'm sorry, Yeji, but I have to remove you from your job. You can not do it right, and I do not trust you anymore, Yeji. Sorry again."

No, Mrs. Shin, it's not me, believe me. "Mrs. Shin, please, I'm begging you to believe me. I am unable to do these things, and please do not fire me from my job. This is simply a way for me to save money so that I can continue my studies and help my mother.'Yeji cried as she kneeled in front of Mrs.

"I am very sorry, Yeji; I will find a new maid for Ryujin first. Pack up your belongings and leave. Thank you for the time you spent serving Ryujin."

"Yeji is Crying while packing things to leave, there is no way she can stay. Mrs. Shin won't believe her. She will just go back to their province to continue his life there."

Hey Yeji Why are you crying do you have a problem?"Chaeryoung said to yeji

"It's nothing Chaeryoung, I'm fine"

"What is wrong, Yeji?" Why did you fix your stuff? What exactly is the reason? I know there is a problem, Yeji; do not be afraid to tell us because we are family here."Lia spoke to Yeji.

"Because I was fired from my job, I am packing and leaving here.

"WHAT?!" Chaeryoung at Lia said in the same time

"What is the reason you are not doing anything wrong?" Chaeryoung said to Yeji

"I was fired from my job because I could not do the job for Ryujin, and Mrs. Shin accused me of stealing her jewelry when it was not mine."

So, Mrs. Shin immediately believed Ryujin. It is most likely the fault of Ryujin, your boss. What kind of lies does she tell to keep you away from your job? "Ugh, it is annoying!!"Lia spoke to Yeji, who was disappointed by Ryujin's actions.

"You see, even though I do not want to quit my job, I can not do anything else. Besides, I am glad I will not have to see that monkey again."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHH MONKEY RYU!" They were all laughing at Ryujin's nickname.

"Yeji, we miss you and hope you come back."

"I miss you too, guys."

______________________________________