Chapter 6

.
"Yu...yu..Yuna?!"

"Ryu...Ru..Ryujin?!"

"You're really stupid, right?! You're back here in Korea. I thought you'd come back from Australia next year."

"Yup I just arrived at the airport. Now you want to meet me at our favorite bar"

"G! So I can forget what I'm thinking"

"Hmmm... Who Do You Think Is That Your Girlfriend? HAHAHAHAH"

(Soon to be Girlfriend 👀)

"What are you really thinking, Yuna? Bye, I'm going to end this call. I'll just text the address of the bar we're going to."

"Ok fine Bye!"

Ryujin has dressed up in one of her comfortable outfits, white top with black leather jacket, fitted jeans and combat boots. Her outfit is very formal, so many people are attracted to her. She leaves with one of his favorite vehicles, the Harley Davidson Big Bike. that was a gift from her Mother when she was 20 yrs old And she left for the bar she and Yuna talked about.

"Hey Ryuryu...Ryujin Hey I'm Here!!" Yuna shouted when she saw her cousin Ryujin. She couldn't hear it immediately because of the noise around at the bar.

"Hey Yuna, how are you? You've gotten taller now" Ryujin received a tight hug from his cousin

"Yahh I miss you so muchhh Ryujin" there were tears that came from Yuna's eyes and soon she was sobbing.

"HAHAHAHA Are you crying, Yuna, you're really crying, you're still a baby"

"You always bully me, you're really bad. Let's just drink."

"Hey Good evening! Can we order Ms. ,A one Whiskey and how about you Yuna what do you drink?"

"One Piña Colada please"

"HAHAHAHA such a cute baby"

"IM NOT BABY ANYMORE RYUJIN!"

"Ok fine toddler!"

"SHIN RYUJIN!"

"Im just joking HAHAHAHAH"

"Ms. Can we get 1 Whiskey at 1 Piña Colada please"

"Ok Ms. Handsome"The bartender winked at Ryujin

"Hey, it looks like the bartender likes you. She's been staring at you for a while. Your charisma is really strong for everyone"

"Of course, who am I? Am I the only one Shin Ryujin in the whole world the most handsome and cutest in the whole universe "

"Eww...disgusting" answered Yuna who was feeling nauseated by Ryujin's words.

"That's true, Yuna, don't be a kill joy! wait let's change topic why you came home to Korea. I thought you were in Australia for more than 1 year"

"I came home early to take care of my papers here. Good news because I will finish my studies here"

"Really That's nice news We will always meet on campus "

"Yes and wait. Before you ask about me again, who is the girl you're thinking about? Is that your new chicks or your new girlfriend? Introduce your girl to me."

"Yuna, It just my maid. I just remembered her. What are you doing? Don't be malicious and I'll tell you something. I've done something wrong again. It's my fault that she got fired because of me."

"What Ryujin your still doing your stupidity until now? You are still tripping your maids, poor maids "

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault, I'm sorry for my sins"

"What did you do to her that made her fired?"

"Because I lied to mommy. I told her that Yeji, my maid, stole her jewelry, but in truth, I put it in Yeji's bag to make her believe that she took all the things that caused the loss of her job"

"It's really stupid, Ryujin. Tell that to aunt and you blame yourself for what you did. Poor Yeji"

"Yes, I will tell Mom the truth and I hope Yeji comes back"

"Uyy, you must have a crush on your maid. That's the first time I've heard that everything you say is sincere and your not pride anymore in yourself. I'm so proud of you my Ryuryu!"

"Eww light fury is the girl I would like a big yuck"

"It's just like that at first Ryujin you just ignored her at first then Now you're going to chase her back I think she's the perfect maid for you"