Chapter 7

"Ugh.. Damn. My head hurts. Another shot of Ms. Whiskey and 2 vodka shots."

"No, Ms. That's enough. My friend is already drunk. Come on, Ryujin, you've had 10 glasses of alcohol already. Enough, you're too drunk. Let's go, I'll take you home. It's dangerous for you to ride a motorcycle, you might get into an accident."

"Just one more plea-" Ryujin suddenly vomited, unable to handle the amount of alcohol she had consumed.

"See, this is what I've been telling you, Ryujin. OMG, you've vomited. Let's go, stand up. Slowly." Yuna helped Ryujin to her feet and guided her into her car.

"The weather's good, makeup on fleek. Yeah!!! Rockin' my baddest boots on my way to show up. Sweep my hair back, looking right into your face. I'ma cut you off clean, blowing kisses goodbye!" Ryujin drunkenly sings her favorite song.

"Hey!!! Stop singing, you're distracting me from driving!"

"Okay, run away, run away, run away from me."

"Ugh, Ryujin, you're really drunk now. We're almost at your house. Are you okay?"

"Zzz Zzz- Zzz Zzz- Zzz Zzz" Yuna received no response from Ryujin. "Hey, did you forget the lyrics of the song you were singing? That's why you've gone quiet."

In the brief time it took for them to travel to Ryujin's home, they arrived safely at their destination.

"Hey, Ryujin, we're at your place now. Pretend you're not drunk so your mom won't scold you."

"Ok, Master Yuna!" Ryujin, drunk, said with a sway in her walk, unable to walk straight due to the dizziness caused by excessive drinking.

"Hey, Ryujin, you're about to fall. Take it slow." Yuna supported her cousin to enter the house, and suddenly she saw her aunt talking to a cat-eyed girl.

"Yuna?!"

"Aunt Rei, good evening!"

"OMG, Yuna, you're back, and why does Ryujin look like a zombie? Did you guys drink?"

"Oh yes, auntie, sorry, I couldn't stop Ryujin from drinking. Don't scold her, it was me who invited her."

"Hey, Mom, happy Mother's Day! I love you." Ryujin said to her mom, slurring her words, and approached her to kiss her on the cheeks.

"Ugh, you're so stinky, Ryujin. Did you vomit? Disgusting. And you have a lot of explaining to do to me. Yeji, can you help Ryujin change and clean her clothes?"

"Yes, ma'am Shin." Yeji said, hanging Ryujin's arm over her shoulder to help her walk.

"Yeji... that name sounds familiar to me. Is she the one Ryujin was talking about?" Yuna whispered to herself.

"Yuna, did you say something?"

"Nothing, auntie Rei. Yeji, Ryujin's maid, she's so pretty."

"She's Hwang Yeji, Ryujin's maid. I feel terrible for how I treated her and the hurtful words I said to her, then I falsely accused her of something she didn't do. It was all a lie orchestrated by Ryujin. I received a text from her confessing everything, that she put the jewelry in Yeji's bag to make everyone believe she did it, and that's why Yeji was fired. I regretted it deeply, so I called her back and talked to her again in hopes that she could return because she's the only one I know who can change Ryujin."

"I feel sad for Yeji to experience that. I hope her return will be a better experience for her."

"Yes, especially for Ryujin. I hope she treats Yeji better."

"Ryujin, your body is actually so heavy, it's not just apparent." Yeji said to Ryujin as she helped her onto the bed. "Don't move, I'll just get something to clean your body and clothes, you might fall."

"Wait, don't leave me, please stay here," Ryujin quickly grabbed Yeji's hand, causing her to fall onto her body, and Ryujin hugged her waist. "I like your warmth."

__________________________________