Epilogue ❤️

Today is my second wedding with Ryujin. The emotions are overwhelming, a mixture of relief and joy after all the trials we've faced in the past years. Thankfully, Yeonjun and Heejin are finally behind bars, and our family can breathe freely. Standing at the grand doors of the church, my heart races as they slowly open, revealing my beloved wife, Ryujin, at the altar. Beside her are our adorable ring bearers, our twins Yejin and Reiji.

As I walk down the aisle, the sound of the piano playing "Latch" by Sam Smith fills the air, and I am surrounded by those I love-my mother, siblings, grandfather, and many friends. Tears of joy well up in my eyes at the sight of Ryujin's warm smile.

When I reach the altar, Yejin and Reiji rush to hug me. "Congratulations, Mom! You deserve all the happiness," Yejin says, his voice filled with sincerity.

"We're so happy for you, Mommy." Reiji adds

The twins are gently guided to their seats next to their aunts Yuna, Lia, and Chaeryeong.

Ryujin takes my hand and kisses it tenderly. Tears glisten in hi eyes.

"Don't cry," I whisper to her, chuckling. "You'll ruin your handsome face."

We both laugh, easing the tension, and the wedding ceremony begins.

During the ceremony, we exchange heartfelt messages. Ryujin's words touch my soul. "Yeji, I believe we were destined for each other. I thank my mother, Rei, every day for hiring a maid who would one day become my wife."

Tears stream down my face as I respond. "Ryujin, thank you for being my boss, even though I didn't like you at first. I fell harder for you than I ever thought possible. I also thank your mother, for without her, we wouldn't have met."

We both cry, overwhelmed by the emotions of the moment. The priest then asks if anyone objects to our union, and the silence is a beautiful confirmation of our love.

The priest announces, "You may now kiss the bride."

Ryujin kisses me passionately, as if there's no tomorrow. The church erupts in cheers and applause. Reporters capture the moment, excitedly reporting on the heartwarming story of how Ryujin, the former CEO of Srj. Corp, married her former maid, now a successful businesswoman herself, Shin Yeji.

Our family and friends gather around, offering their congratulations and sharing in our joy. It's a beautiful, happy ending to a story filled with love, perseverance, and destiny.

We are on our way to the wedding reception, with the twins, Reiji and Yejin, in the car with us. They congratulated us enthusiastically and thanked us for being good parents.

"I hope we can have a cute baby sister soon!" Reiji she said, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"No, it should be a baby boy," Yejin said he protested, pouting slightly.

"Don't fight, kids," I said gently. Ryujin and I laughed at their bickering.

"Don't worry, we'll give you plenty of baby sisters and brothers."Ryujin chimed in with a mischievous grin

"Yey!"The twins cheered

Ryujin winked at me and whispered, "Get ready for tonight." I playfully slapped her chest and pinched her side, making her laugh.

"Ouch! Are we getting a divorce already?" she teased.

"Sure, so you won't have any more babies," I shot back with a smirk.

"I'm sorry, I love you, hon."Ryujin pouted like a baby and then kissed me.

"I love you too," I replied, smiling.