CHAPTER 5

"So, how are you and Chenle?" Karina asks while eagerly looking at her. "Have you thought about it carefully?"

"Think what?"

"You and him? Duh?"

"You mean if I can see a future with him?" Sulhee asks, earning a nod from the other. "It wasn't clear, but it was there. We grew attached to each other, and it's just a matter of time that another feeling will bloom between us."

"I think he's already in that stage, though. Love."

"Do you think he'll get impatient?"

"I don't know. I'm not close to him that much personally. Still, I can see that he's genuine and he's the type to not give up easily. If you give him enough assurance, he can wait. Love is not a race, honestly. You go at your own pace."

Sulhee smiled brightly after hearing that. She ruffled Karina's hair and chuckled when the girl whined. "Thank you for that, future author. Speaking of which, do you have any plans to turn your book into a comic?"

"Why?"

Sulhee grins. "Should I make the art for you?"

"Really?" Karina gasps.

"Yeah, how much can you pay me?"

"Scam"

Sulhee could only laugh at her friend's reaction. She took her time teasing the other until she felt a familiar presence on her back, making her snap a look.

There he is—Zhong Chenle. Sulhee is proud that she can distinguish the male's presence among the others. It felt lovely, honestly. You are able to sense your loved one among the crowd.

"Hi!" Sulhee brightly waved her hand.

"Hello," Chenle replied with the same energy and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Have you eaten yet?"

"Yep. Actually, it feels like we were eating the whole afternoon." Sulhee answered and pointed at the traces of foods they have on the table.

"Wonder who's at fault?" Karina hummed, teasing her.

Chenle chuckled and patted Sulhee's head. "Do you girls want to order more? I'll pay."

"Me! Red velvet cake." Karina immediately raised her hand.

"How many slices?"

"Two."

"Seriously, are you not yet full?" Sulhee scolded.

"Nope." Karina sticks out her tongue.

"Alright. How about you, beautiful?" Chenle looked at Sulhee.

"Hmm, what do you want to eat?"

"I'll have a burger set. Why?"

"I don't know what to eat."

Chenle laughed. "It's fine. I'll add potato chips so you can snack on it while you think about what to eat next."

"You're making me fat."

"No, I'm just feeding you well." Chenle pinched her cheek. "So, what else?"