CHAPTER 32

Sulhee and Daehoon quickly adjusted to the alpha's place. At first, the kid is quiet and slightly uncomfortable because of the unfamiliarity of the interiors, but when he felt his father's deep presence in the atmosphere, he began to get loud.

While Daehoon is playing in his own and more spacious nursery room, Sulhee is in charge of lunch, while Chenle makes sure that the omega finds what she needs. They shared their first meal in their new home, and it was definitely stored immediately in their happy memories.

The family went to buy groceries after lunch. Sadly, the alpha's remaining stocks were used for the sleepover last night, so they have no choice but to shop today.

Speaking of the sleepover, the group of friends managed to make a loft in the living room and sleep there together. Then, when the sun rose the next morning, they really had time to laugh at each other's morning faces and voices. They stayed there until breakfast, then went home after. That's also the same time when Sulhee and Chenle picked Daehoon up from the Song's and also took time to say goodbye to the family.

Bora and Yushi were in tears but happily guided Sulhee and Daehoon to the alpha's car and entrusted them fully to the man. It's a warm and gloomy morning, but at least everything is in the right place.

By now, the family of three is dining at a fast-food restaurant. Daehoon is learning how to eat on his own, messily dipping the fries into the ketchup and feeding himself. There's Sulhee, who's wiping his mouth, and Chenle, taking pictures.

"Do you want more burgers?" Chenle asks when the omega finishes her own.

"No, I'm getting full now. I think we have to buy fries and nuggets for take-out," Sulhee said while taking care of the kid. It seems like Daehoon found another favorite food, considering how he's inhaling the foods.

"Mhm, we'll buy it after," Chenle said in a chuckle, then pinched the kid's cheek. "Does it taste that good? How do you rate it, baby?" he cooed.

"Five stars!" Daehoon answered while raising five of his fingers. His parents laughed at it, making him also laugh, and he pointed the remaining nuggets at the table to resume eating.

"He's eating so well." Chenle hummed while fondly looking at his son. "We should buy nuggets to cook at home."

"He's like you, don't you think? You loved the nuggets at school too."

He lightly gasped when he remembered. "You're right. Now I miss it. I always eat bigger portions when they'll serve nuggets."

Sulhee chuckled at the alpha's enthusiasm. "I guess the freezer will be filled with ready-to-cook nuggets."

Chenle flashed a sheepish smile. "We shouldn't eat it every day. We should stay healthy."

"Stay healthy," Daehoon echoed while picking out fries and shoving them in his mouth.

"Yes, so we shouldn't eat junk food every day, hm?" Sulhee immediately tended her son and wiped his hands and mouth.

Chenle found it cute, so he quickly cleaned his hands and took his phone to snap a picture. The shutting sound made Sulhee look at him with surprise.

"Daehoon, baby, look here and smile," Chenle said with a chuckle. "Angel, why did you move out of the frame?"

"Oh, me too?" Sulhee pointed at herself and scooted closer to their son.