CHAPTER 34

The holiday break started with lots of smiles. Silver Comic ran until the 24th, while Zhong Comics had their early Christmas Party on the 20th.

As agreed, the Songs and Zhongs got together. It was the 25th, a perfect time for both families to gather as they celebrate Christmas. The Song family opened their humble home and warmly welcomed the Zhongs. Since then, both families have had an unforgettable time chatting around and getting absorbed in planning over the holiday. One of which is their 5-day stay in China.

"Welcome, angel," Chenle closely whispered after the pilot announced the landing.

A smile immediately curled on the omega's lips as she appreciated the city lights under the bright night sky. She shifted his gaze to the alpha and pecked on his lips, as her happiness also influences the male.

It's the 27th. A day that will forever remain in her memory.

"We'll drive directly to the house so we can all rest before dinner," the alpha says.

"I'm still surprised that we will stay in your house. I thought it'd be in a vacation home somewhere."

"Nah, I'm sure it was dad's idea. I'm pretty sure mom won't let the chance slip of welcoming you to our home, too."

"I'm nervous"

Chenle chuckled and kissed her temple. "You shouldn't. It'll be your third home."

Sulhee just replied with a grateful smile, then held on to the armrest when she felt the plane land. The flight attendant brightly welcomed the passengers to the country, and then the pilot sent his kind regards.

When they got inside the airport, Sulhee's eyes immediately roamed around the new place. She glanced at her mom and her brother, chuckling as she saw them making faces much like hers.

"Welcome to China, dear. I assure you you'll have your best stay." Chenle's mom approached and hugged her.

"Thank you so much for bringing us here," Sulhee emotionally replied while hugging back.

"The car is waiting outside," Chenle's dad informed.

"Let's go?" Chenle approached with their fully awake son in his arms.

Sulhee nodded and pushed their luggage, then was joined by her brother a moment later.

"Mom is having a blast," he said.

"And she will have it more, that's for sure," Sulhee replied, lightly bumping his shoulder. "Make sure you'll have your fun too, alright?"

"Well, yeah, if it isn't this cold." Yushi shrugged, then looked over at Chenle. "Hyung, does it get colder here than in Korea?"

"Hmm, it depends, but I think it's colder here right now," Chenle answered.

"We're not going to Harbin, aren't we, hyung?" Yushi cautiously asked as he remembered the alpha's parents mentioning it once before.

"I don't know. Shall we?" Chenle grinned.

"I'd rather fly back home."