CHAPTER 36

Two years later,

Daehoon quickly descended the stairs with his favorite stuff toy in his grip. He was wearing Shinchan-inspired clothes that Karina bought for him for his third birthday last year. Now that he just turned four and the clothes still fit him, he didn't hesitate to dress up like his favorite cartoon character for his baby sister's birthday.

It's Zhong Aiah's first birthday, the cute pouting secondborn of Chenle and Sulhee.

"Daehoon-ah, wear your shoes properly," Jeno called out when he passed by the kid.

Daehoon immediately stopped running and checked his little yellow slip-on shoes, which were nearly undone.

"Come here, baby," Karina cooed as she quickly approached the kid and helped him fix his shoes.

"I'm not a baby. I'm a big boy now," Daehoon said while placing both hands on his hips.

"Oooh, really? So do you take good care of your sister then?"

"Mhm!" he confidently nodded.

"Have you memorized your alphabets?" Karina challenged.

"Yes! I got five stars in class!" Daehoon boasted.

"Wow, very good. Do you have a girlfriend now, then?" Jeno teased and ruffled the kid's hair.

Karina is also quick to hit her friend's leg and glare at him. "You really have your ways to exploit the kid's mind."

"What? Daehoon is a big boy now. Right, buddy?" Jeno raised a high-five, and the kid also did.

Karina rolled her eyes and stood up. "Whatever. Where's Aiah? I'm sure Sulhee gave her to you awhile ago."

"Yushi was quick to grab her from me. I guess we're in for a second competition."

"You're older. You should be the one to adjust."

Jeno grinned and leaned close to her ear to whisper. "If you just accepted my date offer two years ago, I would be having my daddy duties now too, rather than competing for the best uncle position."

Karina's eyes widened as she gasped, then rained the alpha with her hits and kicks. Jeno didn't dodge and just accepted all the violence while laughing. Daehoon, who is also still there, just cheered, like watching his aunt and uncle fight is just a normal scenario.

Two years ago, Chenle and Sulhee's marriage made it to the news. Some journalists featured it as one of the best weddings in the country, and their names made it to the headlines.

The merge of Zhong Comics and Silver Comics came to light. Just like their original plan, the Zhong Group is in charge of sales and financials, while all the talents from two companies work in one building.

They now call it ZS Comics, where most creative authors and artists are.

Months after the wedding, comes Jeno and Karina's dog-cat relationship. Somehow, the two developed out-of-scope feelings for each other (as they describe), and the male was the first one to confess.