CHAPTER 19

Chenle was serious when he said he'd do everything to bring them back. On every clothing website that he scrolled onto, he never left the shop without purchasing anything.

Package to package, payment to payment—Chenle spent the entire week receiving purchase receipts, and the receiver's address is always the same. The Song's household.

By now, Sulhee can't go to bed without opening a single package for the day. Boxes went on until the family didn't have to ask who they were from, and they just had to sign the proof that they had received them.

It wasn't just for Daehoon's or Sulhee's; Bora and Yushi also received a number of packages. The family was blessed with luxury brands, a few home decorations, cooking materials, and even a new drafting table for Yushi.

The omega male was creeped out for the first time he unwrapped the biggest package, then remembered that he tweeted about his old drafting table. Chenle must've read it. He was embarrassed to know that the alpha was still following his account, which was full of rants.

Anyway, Sulhee woke up with a bouquet of flowers delivered for her again. It has a little note wishing her a great day and, of course, Chenle's name as the signature.

She couldn't help but sigh, then took a picture of the bouquet and sent it to the male alpha. It was the weekday, and Sulhee assumed that he wouldn't immediately reply because he's busy at work, but after a few minutes, she was surprised that he did.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Chenle

Hey, you got it.

I assumed the previous one that I sent already
withered.

How did you know?

Had a petal on me to know :)

Don't you have work?

I should be the one asking you that.
You reply quick.

It's because it's from you.

Breakfast?

Eating right now.

Good. Don't skip a meal, angel.

I hope I can see my little Chen soon, too.
When can I see you?

Little Chen?

Our baby. We look more alike, don't you think?

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Sulhee lightly scoffed, momentarily sipping on her coffee, and quickly typed a reply. Chenle was quick to reply too, and it became a war to whom Daehoon inherited the most. 

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Chenle

Daehoon has my nose and lips

We look alike when I was a baby. You saw
my baby picture, honey.

I did, but he resembles me, too.