CHAPTER 6

Chenle and Sulhee walked hand-in-hand on campus. For the past few days, their connection has been continuously growing ever since that day when they became an official couple. Sulhee admits that it's her first time, and relatively the first time she helped an alpha in rut. However, the alpha didn't let the monster control him fully and tried hard to keep himself sane while doing the deed.

It's crazy that they immediately did it at the same time they became a couple. Well, no one cares anyway. Sex is normal in the world they live in.

"I'll pick you up on your last subject," Chenle says, walking Sulhee to her classroom.

"Why? I can just meet you where you are."

"Renjun said there's a classmate who still keeps on hitting on you."

Sulhee snorted. "Are you jealous?"

"How can't I?"

"Aigoo, you cute baby."

"I'm not a baby. You are one."

The omega can only chuckle and nod. They stopped near the classroom door, and Sulhee got on her toes to peck on the alpha's lips.

It made Chenle smile automatically, then kiss her forehead.

"I'll see you on dismissals," Sulhee says.

Chenle nodded and lightly pinched her nose. "Go in, angel."

Sulhee waved goodbye as she entered the room. His eyes followed her figure through the glass window until she took a seat beside Renjun.

Chenle caught the male's eyes for a few seconds, then he saw Renjun poking her and pointed at the window. Chenle flashed a smile when she met eyes with the girl, while she hyperactively waved at him.

My cute girl. He can only chuckle and gesture that he will go.

Sitting on his own seat, Chenle heavily sighed, now void of any light or happiness. Jisung beside him judgingly looked at him and just watched him lazily put his materials on his desk.

"Are you still in your post-cycle?" Jisung asks after long minutes of silence.

"No"

"Then, did you and Sulhee fight?"

"We never."

"Then, do you have a problem?"

"I do"

"What is it?"

"Nothing that concerns you."

"That hurts me," Jisung says, making the other look at him. "Are we still best friends?"

Chenle scoffed. "What is it now?"

"You're being distant now. Whenever Sulhee isn't around, you'll just sit there sighing."

"Are you jealous?"

"Bro.."

Chenle lightly chuckled and shook his head. "I'm fine, Ji. I just have a lot on my mind, that's all."