Episode 14

I was sleeping when I heard my phone ringing. I was tangled up in Ahmads arms so I had to carefully remove myself from his embrace.

I got my new phone that Ahmad got me yesterday, it was a freaking 15.

Why was Kamilla calling me early in the morning?

I picked up the call.

" Hey what's up" I whispered, you could hear the sleep in my voice.

" I'm sorry I woke you up early, I'm at work so that's why, anyways I have good news" she said sounding happy.

" What is the good news?" I glanced at Ahmad to make sure he was asleep.

" You got the job!" She shrieked in the phone.

" Ke lower your voice, he is sleeping, wait lemme go out" I tiptoed to the door and went to my room.

" Oh my god are you serious?" I said.

" Yess, he said you can start tomorrow and they'll contact you today but I just couldn't keep shut"

" Wow that's great news, Thanks kami, for everything"

" You dont thank family Hams" she said.

We chatted for a bit and cut the call. I went back to our room and went back to sleep.

                      _________________

Ahmad had to go to office today so I took that chance to work a bit. They sent me the work to do and I got right into it.

The babies were with me ut they were peaceful so I finished the work and sent it to them.

We went to the parlour and they made me watch cocomelon with them so I had to. A message came in and I read it.

A🤍 sent a message

A🤍: How are you?, I'm sorry I couldn't stay.

Me: Fine, it's ok.

A🤍: I miss you, send me a picture of you.

Me:

A🤍: Even when your trying to look goofy, you look nice

Me: I know right😝, what do you want for dinner?

A🤍: You.

Ah

Me: Bye!

I switched off my phone and chuckled.
I had nothing to do so I got out my ipad and Facetimed Farouk.

" Hello uncle" I waved at the camera.

" Yoo, where are those babies?" He asked and I turned the camera to them.

They did their baby talk with him, fatouk swears that he understands them.

Mental.

" Toh uncle ya kake"