Episode 20

Hey humans.
I have an announcement. Those of you that have read the chapters before this one and are just reading thus chapter now.

I changed the chapters from 14 to 19. When I read it, I cringed in some places🤣, so I decided to change it up.

I have been in the outside kitchen since 9am and currently, its 11am. I have removed the shells of the Prawns, except for the seafood boil on and I've removed all the dirt from all the protein.

Rania and iman have been helping me with all the preparations. They made the drinks for the party, pink lemonade, virgin mojito and Chapman.

I decided to also add a slow cooked pot roast to the menu and I was already preparing it because I was going to start by 5pm today.

" Adda, is this enough?" She showed me the garlic she was mincing.

" Yh that's enough, put it in the sauce for the seafood boil" I went back to check on the twins. They were in their father's room so I went in and they were both on his chest.

" Hey" I slumped on the bed.

" Hey" He replied

I kept quiet for some time before he spoke up.

" What time do you have to be at the house?" He said.

" By 11" I Said and he nodded.

I stood up and kissed the twins on the cheek and left the room.

Nabila's POV

" Samha, you'll distract her and I'll put it in his food" I swung the bottle around.

Mama gave me the bottle to put in his food when she is not aware. Its supposed to upset his stomach and make him vomit.

I was going to make her pay for all the times she disrespected my mother and me.

She made pounded yam and egusi for lunch, my favorite, but sadly today I won't be able to eat it.

She was in the outside kitchen preparing her food for something that I don't know of but will find out soon .

I opened the pot and the egusi was practically done so I put 5 drops into the food and stirred it then went out of the kitchen quickly because I saw her coming in.

I don't know if she saw me but when she was going in, she was giving me a skeptical look.

She served his food and I smirked slyly as he began eating. After a few bites his pushed the plate and clutched his stomach and let out a loud groan.

I hope I didn't put too much.

" Yaya, what's wrong with you?!" I said frantically so he wouldn't suspect me.

She rushed to the living room and the food was all over the floor and he was clutching his stomach.

" Inalillahi wa ina ilayhir rajiun" She ran to where he was and held his upper arm.

" Yaya what's wrong?" I went close to him as he pointed at the food.

"What did you put in his food?" I  pointed at her.

" How dare you say I put something in his food, why would I do that?" She said looking vexed.

He stood up and ran to the bathroom and after a few seconds, I heard gagging.