Episode 19

I felt someone frantically tapping my leg. I groaned and shifted on the bed and heard Rania yelling my name.

" ke what is it?" I sat up straight rubbing my eyes.

" Adda come and take your husband oo" She said dramatically.

" What?" I said looking at her.

" She is dressed in a skimpy dress and wants to make him breakfast" I sat and didn't even bother putting on something on top of my pajama because I was wearing pajama pants and a tank top before I sprinted to the living room.

I saw her sitting on the same chair with him in a spaghetti strap dress and her hair was out showing him something on her phone.

" Good morning, what do you want to eat?" I directed it to him.

" um Nabila was going to make me something before you wake up, but I want doya and eggsauce" He said.

" Alr, and you, atleast have some self respect" I tilted my head and smiled then left for the kitchen.

I made alot of yam and egg sauce and when I was done, I set the table and called all of them over.

I called Rania and iman because they both slept in my room so they were there.

When I got to the dining, Ahmad was sitting at the head of the table and Nabila pulled a seat a seat close to him and was about to sit down when I slipped into the seat and looked at her, she was looking so furious and I just smiled and looked away and began serving Ahmad some food.

The table was quiet, you could only hear the clanking of the forks. Today drama queen didn't pull off a stupid stunt.

" Hamma what are you planning for your anniversary?" Rania said and all of us at the table looked at him.

" It's a suprise" Our anniversary always landed on my birthday 2 August and alot of stuff were happening during every single one of our anniversary so we have never celebrated it.

" Oo I can't wait" Rania squealed.

" Laa Ya Ahmad my birthday is coming up soon fa" Samha said

" Oh on 30th July ko" He put the yam in his mouth.

" Yh, I've always wanted to go to Malaysia with the family" she pouted.

" Toh, this is my gift to you, you are going there for your pre birthday insha Allah" He smiled.

" Oh my god, Thank you so much, but aren't you going?" she asked him.

"Nah, my anniversary will be close and i have to stay with my wifey" He said, the look on her face didn't go unnoticed by me and she kept shut and continued to eat.

Ouch.

Good for you.

I told everyone to take their plates to the kitchen because I am not their personal maid. After yesterday, I wasn't going to clean up after anyone.

When I was done, I took a shower in our room and changed into a denim dress that stopped above my ankle, then I stretched my hair and put it in a ponytail.

I loved the look so I took a picture and pit it in my hidden folder. I went out of the room and picked up Amma and Awwal and took them to the living room.

I played with them until I got so tired and slumped on the chair. They can crawl so it's hard to stop them from going to places they are not supposed to go.

I stood up to do peekaboo with them when Ahmad came into the living room.
He came behind me and wrapped his arms around my stomach area and placed his head in the crook of my neck.