Episode 22

I woke up to see that Ahmad was no longer in bed. I checked the time and it was 11am, I usually wake up around 8 so I'm sure they must be hungry.

I wore my house shoes and came out. They were all in the living room.

" Good morning, I overslept ko, let me go make breakfast" I said.

" Wait ma, we have already eaten" Rania said and I looked at her looking confused.

" Really? Who made it?" I stood Akimbo and she pointed at Ahmad.

" I did, do you have a problem with that?" He said from the dining room and I walked over there.

" Nope, I'm just shocked" I said

" Wow, my wife is shocked because I made breakfast" He said.

" It's not that, I'm just simply shocked, that's it" I shrugged and opened the cooler. He made danwake.

I couldn't hold my laughter anymore, I burst out laughing and closed the cooler.

" What's so funny?" He said looking confused.

" Why do they look like deformed eggs?" I chuckled

" Stop insulting my food, presentation doesn't matter but taste does and it taste amazing" He said proudly. I looked at the girls and they all shook their heads.

" I rest my case, let me try it toh" I put a spoonful in my plate and put the oil, Maggi and yajji.

I took a bite and it was bad, how can someone mess up danwake. The inside wasn't fully cooked and it wasn't mixed well so you could taste the flour mix.

I pushed the plate away and looked at him.

" What is this?" I pointed at the plate.

" Food ofcourse" He said.

" Ahmad I assure you, this is not food" I said

" I can't even eat it again, im making ramen" I took my plate and stood up.

" Please make it with me" They all said in chorus and we all burst out laughing.

" See the poor girls, it's so bad that they stayed hungry" I shook my head and walked to the kitchen.

The kitchen was a mess, their was unnecessary appliances used and they were around the kitchen. The mix was all over the counter tops and floor.

I had to clean up because I couldn't do anything if the kitchen was still dirty.

I finished in no time and brought out 3 packs of samyang noodles. I chose the pink one for today because I didn't want something too spicy. I added Prawns and Bell peppers to cut down the spiciness.

It looked so good and I put it on a tray for us and took it to the living room. The twins were there watching while fauziya was feeding them.

We all dug in and it was amazing. All of them were eating like they haven't eaten in a long time.

" Hameedah I was praying to God for you to come out soon" Iman said and we all laughed.

We finished and they took the tray to the kitchen as Amma began to cry. She has not been feeling well and I just thought it was a simple fever but once I touched her body, it was hot.

She refused to eat and clung to my body. While we were sitting in the parlour, she abruptly began vomiting all over my pajama.

" Wayoo, Rania help" I said

After she finished, Rania picked her up carefully and took her to their room to get her cleaned off. I went to our room and removed my clothes and jumped into the shower to take a quick bath. I had to take her to the hospital.