Episode 27

" So you had to run to Mami and tell her what happened right?"

We have been seated in the room for a long time before he spoke up.

" I didn't tell Mami anything" I said looking the other way. I don't even know why I was responding.

" Just shut up!" He yelled which made me flinch a bit because I didn't expect it.

" I don't know what you went and told her but you are very stupid" He said loudly to which I didn't answer.

" I'm talking to you!" He walked up to me and threw my phone across the room.

I looked up at him, and honestly, I wasn't even scared.

" Don't even try to blame me for your careless decisions, I've never seen a marriage like this before and if you are so tired of me, let.me.go" I enunciated my words.

" Hameedah!" He raised his hands to slap me but stopped.

" Oh your going to hit me, go ahead" I said.

" One thing you should know is that I'm never letting you go no matter what and really mind yourself before I get angry" He stated and left the room and I scoffed.

I don't even know what to do, if to speak to my parents or his. I'm tired of the marriage but I know I can't leave him, not now, not when I'm still in love with him.

He is becoming unrecognisable and I'm still here, I feel like if I leave him, he will become even worse and no matter how much I hate him at the moment, I want him to be better.

I stood up and went to pick up my phone. Thankfully it was the screen protector that got damaged so I just removed it.

This guy was really going mental.

I got my ipad and took a picture for future references in a folder that I keep all the abuse pictures.

I was sleepy so I went to bed because tommorow was my friends wedding.

I switched off the lights and drifted off to sleep.

Today was the henna party so I wore a purple skirt and blouse and paired it with a marching veil and shoes.