19

Aurelia's POV

If I'm being honest, the idea of him doing whatever he wants to me would have me begging on my knees. I'm halfway there. Even though all he's done the last year is piss me off.
"Get up." He said getting off the bed.
I got up and stood in front of him. His eyes traveled all over my naked body and he looked at me with hunger in his eyes. He took off his shirt and I got a good view of his lean torso and his abs. My mouth fell open as he continued staring at me. His hands tilted my face up so I could look at him.
"You see what you've been missing out on all this time?" He asked. His expression was cocky as always.

"I've seen better."
I lied. God definitely spent hours carving each and every inch of his body to make him look like that. He laughed and kissed me. Hard. He pulled away and whispered into my ear,
"Stop lying to yourself and to me and get on your knees like a good fucking girl."

I went down on my knees and looked up at him.

"Take it off."

I messed with his belt a little and took off his pants. It gave me a full view of the huge bulge inside his boxers.
"Fuck." I whispered to myself and he smiled.
I palmed him through the fabric of his boxers and he groaned softly. His hand tangled into my hair.
"Fuck, Gray." He moaned out. Every time he moaned, I could feel myself getting wetter.

"Stop fucking teasing me."

I smiled and looked up at him, slowly taking off his boxers. His cock was finally free from the tightness of his boxers and it hit his stomach. Fuck, that was huge. Probably 8 inches or something. I held it with my hands and jerked him off slowly. I licked his tip and he whimpered softly. I slowly took him in my mouth, my hands jerking off what couldn't fit, and I started sucking.

"You look so fucking beautiful like this, baby." He praised.

His hand held my hair in a makeshift ponytail as I sucked him. I ran a finger over the large vein on the underside and he moaned loudly. I started playing with his balls and he held my hair tightly.

He started thrusting into my mouth at a ruthless pace as I choked around him. My moans just made him groan as the vibrations added to his pleasure.
"F-fuck. Lia. I'm so close." He moaned.
I started fondling his balls again, adding to his pleasure.
His dick swelled as his cum spilled into me, leaking out of my mouth. He pulled out and I looked up at him as I swallowed. He collected the cum on my chin and put his finger in my mouth.

"Swallow. All of it." He said, his voice low.

I sucked on his long fingers as he looked into my eyes. He pulled out his fingers and smiled.

"You look so pretty with your lips wrapped around my cock. You take it so well, baby. Such a good girl." He said just before pulling me up so I was standing.

He kissed me deeply as his hands moved to my thighs to wrap them around his waist, putting me on the bed as he climbed over me.
"God, I've waited so long to see you naked in my bed like this." He said, making dark hickeys on my neck and making his way down. He left soft kisses on my stomach as his fingers reached to touch my slit. I moaned as he ran his long fingers over my throbbing center.
"So needy, aren't you?" He whispered in my ear.
"Please."
"Beg nicely and I'll give you whatever you want." He said, smiling.
"I hate you."
"See, that's not a very nice thing to say... Now, beg." He rubbed my clit gently. I moaned loudly as his fingers continued teasing me. I pushed into his fingers to try to get more friction but he pulled away.
"Tsk. It's a simple ask, my love."
"Please. Please do something. I need it."
"Hm... I don't think so. "
"AARON."
He smiled, bit his lip, and pushed his fingers into me.
"You better not have an STD from the hundreds of guys you've fucked."
"I've fucked one guy and you should be the one worried after all those parties." I said, struggling to get any words out in the middle of my moans
He looked up at me and pulled out his fingers as I whined at the loss of contact.