36

Aurelia

Two people helped me get ready for an hour. They showed me the dress Aaron picked out and I gasped when I saw it. It's perfect.
Once I got ready I went downstairs to where Aaron was. He was adjusting his tie and when he was done he looked at me. His mouth fell open and his cheeks turned red as he looked at me like I was the only thing in the world. He tried saying something but no noise came out. I couldn't help but blush. They'd put my hair up but left a few strands in the front.
I reached the bottom of the stairs where he was standing and he laughed nervously.
"You-" He cleared his throat. "You look beautiful, my love. You are beautiful."
He was in a suit. Not the ones he was wearing before. It was much more royal. He looked perfect. As always.
He took my hand in his and kissed it. I curtsied and laughed as I did so.
He was blushing like crazy.
"I love you so much."
"I love you too. You look extremely handsome." I said as he put his hand on my lower back and led me out of the palace.
I gasped when I looked at his neck.
"Why didn't you even attempt to hide your hickeys?"
"Why would I? I'm yours and I want everyone to know it."
"That's not prince-like."
"Who cares?"
"Idiot."
"Still an idiot you love. And I am perfectly fine with that."
" Thank you for the dress. It's perfect. "
" It's not the dress. It's you... God, I can't wait to marry you one day. "
" I think-"
" Don't hurt yourself, love. "
" Shut up. Idiot. I was gonna say I think you might have a crush on me. "
" It's that obvious? I thought I was being slick with it. "
" You weren't. " I laughed.
We got into the car and we reached about ten minutes later. Aaron got out of the car and held out his hand for me to take. I saw camera flashes everywhere and I was nearly blinded when I got out of the car.
"Smile and wave." He said, laughing.
He pulled me close to his chest and kissed me deeply.
"I'm all yours." He said, putting his forehead against mine.
"And I'm all yours, baby." He smiled and we started walking up the stairs. His hand was on my waist and the cameras flashed countless times. I breathed a sigh of relief when we walked through the doors of the other palace.
"Good evening, Your Royal Highness." The doormen greeted Aaron. He smiled at them and we walked in.
"Just a warning, that blonde girl approaching us is going to piss the shit off of you. Please resist the urge to punch her." He whispered in my ear before presenting the fakest smile ever to the blonde woman.
"Aaron. Such a pleasure to see you again." She said.
" And you must be his girlfriend... I forgot your name, was it Allie? "
" Aurelia. And yes I'm his girlfriend. "
" She's adorable. " She said to Aaron. She patted his chest and walked away. Bitch. His nostrils flared when he looked at me.
" Cassie? "
" Delight isn't she? "
" Sure. " I laughed.

" I have to go greet a few people. Are you okay here? " He asked but didn't really wait for an answer. He walked to the other end of the room and I stood there. I walked to the bar and stood there, completely nervous. A man approached me. He was tall and had brown hair. He smiled at me.
"You must be Aurelia. Aaron's girlfriend." He said.
"Yes. Hi."
"Yup, you're definitely American." Was that an insult?
" He's shown me so many photos of you together. He's obsessed with you. " He laughed. " I'm Louis by the way, King of Monaco. It's a pleasure to meet you. " He took my hand in his and kissed it. I furrowed my eyebrows.
" So how's the King been with you? "
" I haven't talked to him yet, actually. "
" That's probably for the best. He's been on Aaron's ass this entire trip. "
I laughed and Aaron came back. His eyes were narrowed as he looked at me.
" What were you two laughing about? "
" Nothing. " I said.
" What was so funny? Why were you two laughing?"
Is he... Jealous?
" Nothing, mate. You make a cute couple. " Louis said nothing and walked away.
Aaron raised an eyebrow at me.
" What? "
" Nothing. "
" Aw, baby. Are you jealous? "
His cheeks were turning red.
" No. "
" Liar. "
" I'm not lying. "
" You left me here. Not my fault I had to find other men to entertain me. "
He glared at me.
I decided to rile him up further.
"Tell me you're sorry."
"I'm sorry."
"How sorry? "
" Very sorry. "
" Good boy. " I kissed him deeply and his hands held my waist tightly.
" I love you. "
" I love you too. Now what were you guys laughing about? "
" Nothing... Are you jealous? "
" I'm not jealous. I just want to be the only person who looks into your eyes and makes you laugh and gets to hold your hand."
" I'm sorry. "
" It's okay. " He said, his eyebrows still furrowed.
I kissed his cheek again and he smiled, his adorable dimples making me blush.
"Come. Let me introduce you to all the women my mom wants me to court."
I laughed and he led me to meet people.