11

Aaron's POV:

I want you.

Her words kept repeating in my head. I couldn't get it out. She was drunk but did she mean it? Could she? I could have had her. Ruined her for anyone else. I didn't. I couldn't bring myself to. I didn't sleep all night as I looked at her small frame sleeping next to me. She won't remember it. She was drunk. She won't remember that I told her I love her. I hope she doesn't.

I feel nothing for you.

Those words hurt me more than I could have ever imagined. I never thought I would be so affected by her.
She awoke with a wince as all the light from the sun hit her eyes. I immediately got up and closed the blinds.
"How much did I drink last night?" She asked, her voice rough.
"A lot. You were pretty drunk." I said, hoping she didn't remember.
"My head hurts. God."
I filled a glass of water and handed it to her. I also took an aspirin and gave it to her. She thanked me before drinking the water and taking the aspirin.
"What even happened last night?"
She didn't remember. Good. I think.
"You got drunk during the games and I brought you back here."
"Oh. Okay. Thank you for that."
"Mhm. No worries."
" We've got to go at 5 right?"
I nodded.
" Okay. Did I... say anything to you last night?"

Fuck. Fuck. What do I say?

" What do you mean?"
" I don't know. I don't remember anything from last night. "
" Nothing important. I couldn't understand anything anyway."
" Okay. Good." She got up and walked to the bathroom and I heard the shower turn on. I sighed. Did I want her to remember so she'd at least consider it?

"I want you."

God, how I want you, Gray.

Nate. Nate. What the fuck do I do about him?
She won't dump him. Not even if he keeps leading her on. For weeks. Months. Years. I want to ruin everything with him. Every fucking thing. Even when I was taking a shower last night, all I could think about was her. I want to be with her. I want her to see me for something other than her rival. As a boyfriend. Someone she's excited to see. Someone she chooses to spend time with. Someone she's happy with. But, that's Nate for her. Not me. It will never be me no matter how hard I try because she's stupid when it comes to this.

She walked out of the shower. Wet hair dripping and her body was covered with tiny drops of water. She was covered only by a towel as she looked in her bag for clothes to wear, it hugged her body in all the right places. The things you do to me, Gray.
"Can you turn around? I need to change. Or just leave."
"I have seen you naked before." I lied, obviously. If I did see her naked, I probably wouldn't have survived.
"What?" She asked, shocked.
I just shrugged and turned around.
"Oh my fucking God." She yelled.
"What?" I asked turning back around.
" Who changed my clothes last night? "
" I did. Obviously. "
" What the fuck? You fucking pervert. "
" Uh, before you go around throwing accusations, all I did was take off the extremely suffocating and short dress you were wearing and replace it with a comfy t-shirt and a pair of shorts. I closed my eyes, by the way. "
" There's no way you did that in the dark. "
" You have no idea the things I can do in the dark, my love. " I said, a small smirk resting on my face.
A blush rose to her cheeks as she looked at me, her beautiful mouth open ever so slightly.
"You're a fucking pervert."
"Only when it comes to you."
She stuttered for a moment,
" Turn around. "

I raised my hands in defeat and shrugged, turning around. I put my hands back down as I waited.
"You did say something last night," I said, to mess with her. It's so fun watching her get stressed out.

"What?" She asked, sounding frantic.
"Nothing," I said simply.
She put her hand on my bare shoulder and I turned around.
"What did I say?"
She was dressed in an adorable T-shirt with a pair of jeans. The ones we bought the other day.
"Nothing," I repeated.
"What the fuck, Hawthorne?"
"You're cursing a lot today, aren't you, my love?"
"Shut up."
"Okay," I said before starting to walk away.
Her grip on my shoulder turned even stronger.
"Tell me what I said. Please."
"You just confessed your undying love for me."
I fucking wish.