24

Aaron's POV:

After celebrating New Year's at my parents' place, Aurelia and I went back to Harvard since we didn't have much of a break after New Year's. I loved how happy she seemed after getting out of her house. I was glad she felt safe enough to tell me everything about her mother. I'm sure that if it was someone else telling her shit like this, they would have my fist down their throat. A woman as perfect as she is does not deserve to be criticized. She was currently sleeping next to me on the jet. My arm was wrapped around her small body as I scrolled on my laptop.

After about three hours of sleeping, she woke up and looked up at me. Her eyes were tired but her smile was bright.

The fact that she would ever feel insecure shocks me. People would go to war for her. I'm sure I would too if anyone dared to take her away from me.

I tilted her jaw up so I could kiss her. Her hand rested on my cheek gently. Being with her gave me so much peace. I know it's wrong that I am so attached to her even though we've just been together for like a week. I hate the thought of ever losing her.

"I love you." She whispered after she pulled away. Her voice is sweet as honey like always.

"I love you too, my beautiful girl," I whispered back, my hand softly caressing her beautiful face.

The fact that I used to cry so much because I was afraid that she would never feel the same way, drives me crazy. The fact that she is here, next to me, her eyes looking into mine, so loving and so soft. I still can't believe it.

She looked so content, sitting here. She's probably gonna be stress-free for about three more hours before she starts stressing about her studies. We have tests every week. Even though she always aces them, she worries about them. She has a routine, at first, she's calm, she insults me, and annoys me. The next day, she stays to herself, making notes. And then the days after that she has dark circles and gets a coffee to every class. I'm gonna do all I can to prevent that last part.

As soon as we reached Harvard, she went to Blair's dorm for some "girl time", whatever the fuck that means. I'm sitting here, in my dorm, with Archer as he rants about how amazing Blair is. It is truly adorable how in love they are with each other. They started dating almost immediately after meeting each other. He had been obsessed with her since the second he saw her.

Aurelia and Blair came into my dorm about three hours later and we decided to go out and get some dinner. Lia sat next to me and Blair and Archer sat together. Her head was on my shoulder the entire night and my hand was on her thigh. We went back to our dorms after dinner.

Aurelia slept over at my dorm after stressing out about how much she needed to study after the next day. I promised to help her, of course, but, she insulted me. Of course, now, I have to beat her at this. The only reason I used to study so much before we started dating was because I knew it would give me her attention. If I need to get her attention now too, I don't mind.

After all our classes got over the next day and we got yelled at by one of our professors for talking too much, we went to the library to study together.

She was racking her brain trying to memorize everything while I just looked at her adorable scrunched-up face.

"Stop looking at me like that, I'm trying to focus. Asshole. " She said, looking up at me, annoyed.
"Like what? " I asked, mockingly.
"Like you wanna fuck me."
I smiled, "I do wanna fuck you, my love."
She sighed and rolled her eyes, "Stop it."
I finally opened my book for the first time this evening. I looked up at her to see her still unfocused.
"Why so unfocused, my love? Are you still thinking about me?"
"No. I'm thinking about all the ways I could wrap my hands around your throat and kill you. "
"Ooh, a choking kink. That's adorable. I don't mind, of course. " I smirked, looking at her blushing face.
"Shut up."
"Make me."
"Are you reading?"
" Can't you see?" I asked, pointing to my book.
"It's clear to me that you can't see."
"I can see very clearly, thank you very much."
"Mhm, that's visible. I can see that your book is totally not upside down." She said, grinning.

I finally noticed that my book was upside down and turned it around, my cheeks flushing red.

She laughed and went back to reading.
After about one more hour of studying, she looked at me,
"Can you ask me questions?"
"Okay. But, for every question you get right, I get to kiss you."
She rolled her eyes and smiled, " Fine."
I asked her about twenty questions and she got everything correct, thankfully. I hadn't kissed her for nearly two  hours while she was sitting right in front of me, it was driving me insane.

"Your turn."
"I haven't studied."
"I know. As leverage, you get a kiss from me every time you get an answer correct."
I smiled, " Fine. I'm gonna ace this shit."
" Oh, please you've never aced anything."
" Try me."

She asked me ten questions, out of which I got eight right. I like this method of studying. It actually gives me a reason to study and gives me her attention which I so desperately crave.
We studied at the library the whole night, she taught me some shit I already knew. I didn't tell her that, of course, just pretended I didn't know shit. With her next to me, quizzing me like this, i don't have to worry about ever getting less than a 99.

~~~~