31

Aaron's POV:

The shit her mother keeps saying has been pissing me off. But, realizing that I've said basically the same shit to Aurelia pisses me off more. I'm so in love with her. More than I could ever love anything or anyone else. I bought her flowers and arranged them in a bouquet. I made some paper flowers and laid them down neatly in front of me. I put them in all the vases in the house and took the flowers to our room, where she was adorably sleeping.

I sat next to her and waited till she stirred a little. I smiled as she opened her eyes.
"Good morning, my love."
She smiled, her eyes shining.
"Good morning, baby."
The fact that she could ever be afraid of being a bad mother is insane. I can't even believe it. I know she'd be a great mother if she chooses to be.
I pulled her close to me and kissed her, my hand gently holding her hair.
"I got you flowers," I said softly.
"Thank you, baby." She said smiling and pulling me down into her arms. I lay on her chest and smiled at the sound of her heartbeat.
"I have to meet up with Blair today."
"Yup, I know. When are you leaving?" I asked, my hands slowly running up and down her body.

She looked at the time, "In maybe an hour."
I groaned, "Do you have to?"
" Yes. It's been so long since I've met up with her. Living with you is restricting me, Hawthorne. "
" Mhm. "
" When will you be back? "
" In a few hours. Maybe."
"I'm gonna miss you."
"I'm still here, dumbass."
" Mhm. "

She left after a while and returned about four hours later. I just sat there looking at our pictures and watched a movie she'd been begging me to watch.
I heard a knock on the door and got up to open it. There she is. My favorite girl.
"Hi, my love," I said, pulling her close to me and wrapping my arms around her.
She smells so good all the time.
"Hi, baby."
"You seem suspiciously smiley today. What's going on? " I said, looking at the beautiful grin on her face.
"Nope."
She came inside the house, still holding her hand behind her back.
I raised an eyebrow.
"What is it?"
"Nothing."
"Show me."
"Fine."
She brought her hand in the front and I saw what was in her hand.
"Flowers?"
"Yup. Do you like them?"
"Yeah. Who gave them to you?"
"No one gave them to me, idiot. I got them for you."
"... Flowers? You- you got me flowers?"
"Yup."
"I- Why?"
"Why not? You deserve them."
"Why?"
"Hm, let's see. You're amazing, handsome, kind, adorable, hot, sexy, pretty and so incredibly perfect. And you are the best boyfriend I could ever ask for." She said, wrapping her arms around my shoulder.
I could feel the biggest blush on my cheeks and hugged her tighter.
She handed me the flowers and I grinned.
"No one's ever got me flowers before."
"No one?"
I shook my head.
"I'm gonna get you flowers every day. "
"I'm not worth it," I said softly.
She made me sit down on the couch and sat on my lap, her legs on either side of my body.
" You are worth it. You're worth every flower in the world. I'm gonna learn exactly how to love you and I'm not going anywhere. Do you understand?"
I nodded, my eyes starting to get moist.
"I love you."
"I love you so much, baby. So fucking much."
I rested my head on her shoulder, breathing in her amazing scent.
"Please never leave."
"I won't. I promise."
I looked up at her, my eyes filled with love.
"You destroy me, my love."
She laughed softly, resting her head on top of mine.
"If you hadn't been such a pussy, maybe we'd have been together longer."
I laughed, "I wasn't a pussy."
" Admit it though, you were scared of telling me."
" Yeah, but I wanted to be with you so badly. "
" You have me now. You always will. "
I smiled and inhaled shakily as I looked up at her.
She leaned down to kiss me and I smiled before kissing her back.
"I love you so much," I said softly.

I kissed her harder and kept the flowers aside, grabbing her ass instead. She moaned softly and I got up, taking her to our room. I held her against the closed door and took off her dress and panties.