9

Aaron's POV

God, she slept so beautifully. The morning light allowed me to see the small freckles on her cheeks and nose. Her arm was draped around the pillow, touching me just slightly at my waist. It gave me butterflies or maybe just made me nauseous at the thought of her touching me. I want her to touch me for the rest of our lives.
No.
Fuck no.
Ew.
She hates me.
I hate her. I think.
Plus, she has a boyfriend. God, what an idiot.
From what I've heard about him, Nate is a great guy. Plays football really well, he's kind, he treats her well, and hasn't had a girlfriend. Ever. So, he was a virgin before he fucked her. Her. Aurelia. The girl I love even though I won't ever have her.
Her eyes fluttered open and I looked away just before she could notice me looking at her.

"God, what an awful sight to look at in the morning." She said, turning away from me. I wanted to scream at the loss of her touch but I just laughed. That's all I can do. I have to hide the fact that her hatred towards me makes me want to fucking kill myself.

"Oh, please, Gray. Girls and boys would kill to be in your place right now. Of course the girls would probably be naked. "
" You're disgusting. "
" And you're absolutely ravishing, my love. "
My love. I keep calling her that in my head. I know she hates it but it makes me happy. It excites me, knowing that I get to annoy her every single day, at least for the next two years.
"Stop calling me that." She said. Her cheeks were red as she turned to me.
She went to the bathroom and I heard the shower turn on. I sighed, thinking of ways to make her mine. I could always just kidnap her and force her to love me. Or, I could fuck her so good, she's ruined for any other man but she has a boyfriend. I could win the bet and force her to go out with me. I could also confess but... I'm a fucking coward so no. Plus, she's given me zero hints she has any feelings towards me. Flirting playfully with her is fine even though it hurts my feelings.

"How's your little vacation going?" Archer's text read.

Fucking amazing. I didn't text him back. I thought she would have broken up with that dickhead. If he wasn't her boyfriend, I'm pretty sure we'd be good friends but he had to go be a whore. I could, of course, kill him but I doubt Gray would want to be with me then. Hm, I could have him expelled or something. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the bathroom door opening.

She stepped out, the light illuminating her godly figure. I could cum at the sight of her. I could have her writhing and screaming under me. Make her beg for my cock. Make love to her slowly and torturously.

"Stop staring at me, creep." She said.

"I could stare at you forever, my love."

"Creep." She said again.

I don't care what she thinks about me being a creep. She doesn't know half the shit I've done to get to know her better. I know she would never tell me shit about her life.

"Hey, I was planning on wearing that today," I said, looking at the black cargo in her hand.

"Okay? Maybe you should've thought about that before dumping my clothes in the dirt." She said, walking away, still in her towel.
Her legs still had water dripping down them. God, I wish that was my cum running down her legs instead.
She came back out wearing my black cargos with my favorite white t-shirt. They'll smell like her now. I smiled at the thought.
"God, these are huge." She said, looking down at her waist.
That's exactly what I think about her beautiful tits.
"Do you have a belt?" She asked, looking at me with those beautiful eyes of hers.

I got up and looked for the belt, my gray sweatpants hanging low on my waist. My v-line was nearly visible. I could feel her eyes on my back as I looked for the belt. I wasn't wearing a shirt. I never do when I'm sleeping. It's a habit I started last night. I handed her the belt and she thanked me before lifting the t-shirt a bit.
"We're going shopping today. We're free till like 3 so we have a lot of time. Get ready for me to put a huge dent in your wallet." She smiled sarcastically.
I would spend all the money in the world if it meant she'd smile at me even once.