20

Aaron's POV

God, everything about her was so perfect. Her lips, so soft. Her body, so perfect with all of its curves. Her nose, filled with small freckles. Her eyes, like pools of pure honey. Her hair, flowy like a river. I wanted to caress each inch of her perfect body. I wanted to memorize everything about her. Everything that makes her squirm. Everything that pleases her. As I lay there, with her sleeping body wrapped around me, I realized that all the moments in the past 12 months had led to this. I gently caressed her face as she continued to softly snore. We didn't have any classes today, so we could stay here all day. I kissed her forehead tenderly as she stirred, slowly opening her eyes. I smiled and said,
"Good morning, beautiful." She smiled back, her eyes looking sleepily up at me.

"Good morning," she whispered. Her hand reached up to gently caress my face.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her.

She nodded, cuddling closer to me. It made me happy that she was so close to me. It was as though our bodies were made to fit together. I carried her over to the bathroom so we could take a shower and head over to the breakfast hall. She used the vanilla body wash I always use. Her body looked so magnificent with the water running down it. It reminded me of last night and how enchanting it was to see the cum leaking out of her.

"Stop staring. I'm hungry." She said, laughing.

"Can't help it, my love." I said, leaning closer to her and wrapping my arms around her waist. She looked up at me as the water fell over our bodies and her eyes held a million emotions.

"You're so handsome." She said, smiling.

"I know." I said. She laughed and hit my chest softly.

We finished taking a shower and I gave her some of my clothes to wear. We walked to her dorm so she could wear some actual clothes and went to the breakfast hall after.

"Good morning." Blair said as soon as she saw us walk in together.

Aurelia smiled and sat down in front of her as I sat next to her.

"Where have you guys been? Breakfast is nearly over." Archer asked, his eyebrow raised.

"Just out for a walk." I said, smiling.

"Mhm, a walk in the shower? Together?" He asked, smiling.

I hit his head and he winced, laughing.

"I have to admit though, I've been shipping you guys together since the day Aurelia started bitching about you."

" Hey, that was supposed to be between us."

Aurelia hit her arm softly, laughing.
I rested an arm around her shoulder and she laid her head on my shoulder as we talked to our friends.

"You have leaves in your hair, pretty girl." I said, picking them out. We had been laying in the park for an hour.

I kissed her head softly.

" It's such a waste looking at anything else when I can just look at you and see all the beauty in the world." I said softly.

She blushed, " I love you, Aaron."
" I love you too, Lia."

We spent the rest of the day together, out in the park as we made some sandwiches and got some takeout for lunch.
Aurelia was lying on my chest as we watched the sunset. Archer and Blair were lying down next to each other, looking at the sky, their arms wrapped around each other. This was the most peace I'd felt in my entire life.

•••••••