32

Aurelia's POV:

Torture. This is all he was doing to me. An hour of pure torture. The feel of his cock inside me finally, after an hour of his teasing, was close to getting me to cum almost immediately. He slid into me slowly and I tried to push myself towards him but his tight grip on my waist stopped me.

"Aaron...please."
"I know, my love. But you have to pay for teasing me all these months. I need you to beg. God, you feel so good. " I turned to look at him with his head thrown back in pleasure as grunts left his mouth while he teased me.

"You're not playing fair."
He laughed softly,
" We had a bet, my love. You lost. Now you get to suffer the exact way you've made me suffer. Is this torturing you, Lia? "
" Yes. "
" Good. Do you understand how fucked up I felt when you were with that guy? "
" Yes. "
" Good. " He said.

He pulled out completely before slamming back in. I grabbed onto the headboard. Holding onto it as though my life would end if I didn't. The force of his thrusts was making the bed shake and I screamed with each thrust. Tears fell from my eyes as pleasure hit every nerve cell in my body. He thrust into me and moaned loudly each time. My screams drowned out the sound of skin hitting skin.

I clenched around him and he grunted.

"Do that again. Don't fucking stop."
He groaned loudly before his grip on my ass tightened and I felt hot liquid spill into me. His thrusts slowed and came to a halt. I was panting and moaning softly before he pulled out and I groaned.
He laughed.
"You thought I'd let you cum, Lia?"
"Please."
"Not good enough, love."
Even more tears fell from my eyes due to the sexual frustration I felt but I was not going to give up on this. No fucking way.

"I fucking hate you," I said through clenched teeth.
" Mm. I'm aware. "
He laid down next to me,
" Get on top. "
" Aaron... "
" I've made this simple, love. You beg for me and you get to cum. But you're being stubborn. " He shrugged casually as though I wasn't sobbing my eyes out right now.
" I can't do anything about it. We had a deal. " He said, softly caressing my cheek.
" Ride me now, Aurelia."

I got on top of him, my legs shaking.
I sat on his cock and grinded on it for a moment before going up. He positioned his cock and my hips and I sunk down on him, a loud moan leaving my lips. I held the headboard for support as I started moving up and down on him, my eyes rolling back in pleasure and my head thrown back.

"Aurelia..." He moaned, his head buried in the pillows.
His hand reached out to squeeze my neck as the other one held my waist for support. His nails dug into my skin as I sped up my pace. I was so sore from the torturous events of the last few hours.
"Aaron... I can't."
"Lie on my chest."
I did. He held my waist with both hands and started slamming into me repeatedly. I clenched around him, the knot in my stomach ready to unravel. He stopped and then started with extremely slow thrusts, drawing out my orgasm.
"Please."
"No."
He thrust into me at a rapid pace again and settled deep inside me before releasing with a loud groan. He slowed down again and I moaned, knowing he would not let me cum. He reached his hand up and angled my face towards his. He smiled when he looked into my eyes.
"You look so damn beautiful like this, my love."
"Shut the fuck up."
" Aw. Are you mad at me? "
" Fuck you, Aaron. "
" My beautiful girl. You need to work for it. Go ahead and beg. It's going to happen in a few moments anyway. "
" Absolutely not. "
" Fine. " He said, pulling out of me. He kissed me gently and I turned back around, laying on my back on the bed.

He climbed on top of me and started laying gentle kisses on my neck.

"Aaron. Please."
"Beg properly, love."
"I am begging."
"Not yet, you aren't. "