28

Aurelia's POV:

We got our papers back and I finally got a perfect 100 for the first time this semester. Aaron also got a 100 so we were both first in class. Thankfully, the class we got our results in was the last one so we went back to Aaron's dorm after the class.

"Congratulations, love. You've really outdone yourself this time." He said, grinning.

" So did you. Thank you for helping me. " I said.

" This was all you, my love. I'm quite surprised you're at the same level as I am. "

His expression was smug as he looked at me.

" I hate you. " I said, laughing.

"Say that again, it turns me on." He said, before laying soft kisses on my collarbone. I gasped as he sucked on my neck.

"Say it."

"I hate you." I gasped out.

"Good girl." He whispered against my skin.

I tilted his jaw up so I could look at him.
" Stop teasing me. "

"Or what?" He said, his smile wide. Bitch.

"Take your clothes off. Right now." I said while taking off my own.

He smirked before unbuttoning his shirt slowly and teasingly. I pulled him in for a rough kiss as I took off his pants. He finally pulled off his shirt before grabbing my waist and pulling me in closer.
I pushed him onto the bed and climbed over, laying kisses on his neck and chest.
I took off his boxers and started running my hands over his rock-hard cock. Fuck, he's so big. He whimpered as I continued stroking him gently and teasingly.

I kissed his abs and moved towards his defined v-line.
Laying soft kisses on his cock, I looked up at him.
His jaw was clenched and his hands gripped the sheets tightly. He looked down at me, his lip pulled between his teeth.
I took him into my mouth and he groaned, his head falling back into the pillow.

"Fuck, Aurelia."

I sucked on his cock as he moaned, his hands tangling in my hair. My hands jerked off what couldn't fit as I used my spit as a lubricant to do it easily. I moaned around him as his hands pulled on my hair. He whimpered and I looked up at him. He looked so good like this. Fuck. Too bad I'm not letting him cum right now. I knew he was close by the way his jaw was clenched and the way his hands pushed my head down so I wouldn't stop.
His hands moved to the sheets and he fisted them tightly.

"F-fuck. Aurelia, love. I'm so close."

Too bad.
I pulled away completely and stopped jerking him off.

"What the fuck?" He asked, annoyed.

"I'm tired."

His head fell back on the pillow and he groaned.

"Fuck, Aurelia. I was so close."

"Beg."

"Don't you dare."

"Beg for it and I'll do whatever you want me to. "

" I'm not gonna beg. " He said stubbornly.

" Fine then. "

I stroked him softly, not enough to make him cum but more than enough to please him.

"Lia." He said, his voice low as he looked at me.

"Beg."

"Please."

"Not enough." I continued stroking him at the same slow, torturous pace.