21

Aurelia's POV

Aaron and I are going out on a date tonight. He didn't give me any details, he just texted me in the morning,

Aaron

Good morning, my love.
Please be ready at 6 this evening, we're going out on a date. Dress casual.
I love you.

He had basketball practice till 4, so I couldn't meet him after I woke up. After about two hours of studying, I decided to just go watch him at the court. I went to Blair's dorm and we went down to the court to watch Archer and Aaron play together. They didn't notice us sitting there until about ten minutes after we came. Aaron smiled at me and waved as soon as he saw me before he got hit in the head with a basketball. He grinned and went  back to playing the game. During a break, they came over to where we were sitting and sat down next to us. Both of them were sweaty and breathing heavily as we cringed.

"Go away, you stink." I said to Aaron.
He laughed before wrapping his arms around me.
"Did you get my text, love?" He asked, his voice sounding muffled by my hair.
"Yes, I did. I texted you back too." I said, wrapping my arms around his sweaty body.
"It's almost lunchtime, come eat with us." I said about two minutes later.
"Yeah, let's go." Aaron said and we all went to eat.

They left again at 2, so Blair and I decided to go shopping.

Blair has been my friend since we were in elementary school. She's been my entire support system throughout every horrible thing my mom has said. She was the only person who helped me get through my ED. If anything happened to her, I would not want to continue living. As we tried out some pretty dresses, Aaron called me,

"Hey, my love. We're done with practice. Where are you guys?"
"We're out shopping. What happened?"
"Oh, okay. You do remember our date, right?"
I laughed, "Aaron, I'm not stupid. Of course, I do."
"Okay, just call me once you leave, alright?"
"Yes, fine. Now, let me have my girl time. I love you."
"I love you too, Lia." He said and I hung up.

Blair was looking at me the entire time I was on the call with Aaron.
I looked at her as she looked at me, with her eyebrow raised.
"What?" I asked, laughing
"Nothing, it's just cute. I didn't think you guys would have the balls to confess so soon. I thought there was at least one more year of flirty teasing. What exactly happened for you to finally get with him? "

"You remember that bet? Well, he won. I went over to his dorm to congratulate him and I may have... let him do whatever he wanted to me."

She smirked and punched my arm.

"I'm so happy for you. You know, Archer was telling me about how nervous Aaron was that day. It's nice to see you in a relationship with a guy you didn't immediately start dating." She joked.

We continued shopping as we bought some dresses for ourselves. I also bought an engraved watch for Aaron since Christmas was coming up soon.

The thought of Christmas stressed me out. I always go to my parents' place in LA. Spending time with my mother was really not something I was looking forward to. The only reason I continue going there is because of my father. He's a wonderful man. I'm not saying that my mother is a terrible person but maybe she's just not meant to be a mother. She's a great wife. If I had siblings, I would never have left them at home alone with her. Thankfully, I didn't have to make that decision. Blair's parents live in San Francisco, where we were both raised. My parents decided to move to LA when I graduated High school and me and Blair decided to take a gap year.

I texted Aaron as soon as I reached my dorm and started getting ready for our date. At 6, I heard a knock on my door and I opened it to find Aaron standing outside, wearing black pants and a white t-shirt along with an unbuttoned plaid shirt. He had one of his hands behind his back as he looked at me,
"You look beautiful." He said, smiling, his beautiful dimples on full display.