Rogue Avengers...(Part Three)

Peter stepped out of the elevator, surrounded by his dad and his boyfriend. When the other Avengers saw him, their faces lit up, and they all stood and came towards him.

"Peter, You came to visit," Natasha said happily.

"Yes, I heard you've been asking for me," Peter replied, crossing his arms.

"Son, you ignored me this morning," Steve said, giving him a disappointed look.

"Not your son," Peter said, frowning.

"Of course you are. I raised you," Steve said.

"You can't force him to be your son, Steve," Stephen said calmly.

"Shut it, Wizard." Steve snapped.

"HEY, DON'T TALK TO MY DAD LIKE THAT," Peter yelled, shocking both the rogues and his family. The rogues because they had never heard Peter tell; he was always a calm child. His family, for the same reason, the only time they heard Peter yell or get mad, bad things followed, but mostly because he never called Stephen his dad before.

"Your dad? He's your sorry replacement for a father," Steve asked incredulously, and Peter growled, making Loki, Stephen, Wade, and Tony take a huge step back.

"HE IS NOT A REPLACEMENT; STEPHEN HAS BEEN A BETTER FATHER TO ME THAN YOU WERE. YOU DIDN'T LIKE KIDS; YOU JUST TOLERATED ME BECAUSE YOU LIKED MY PAPA. STEPHEN LOVES ME, HE TAKES CARE OF ME WHEN I'M SICK, HE WATCHES STAR WARS WITH ME EVEN THOUGH HE HATES IT, HE MAKES ME MY FAVORITE FOOD WHEN I'M HUNGRY AND HE COMES TO EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS AT SCHOOL EVEN IF HE HAS TO CANCEL HIS PLANS. YOU NEVER DID ANY OF THAT FOR ME. SO STEPHEN IS AN AWESOME FATHER TO ME," Peter yelled in one breath, his chest heaved and his face was red from his rant.

The rogues were shocked by what they heard; they thought Steve had taken really good care of Peter. This was also news for Tony, he thought Steve loved his son, but he didn't know he neglected his needs. Stephen had tears running down his face; he never knew Peter thought about him as a father.

"You have no right to talk to me like that, young man; I did a lot for you," Steve exclaimed as his fist clenched.

"Like trying to kill my Papa?" Peter said sarcastically.

"What? I...I...Didn't," Stuttered out Steve.

"Really? I saw the video. My Papa was in a coma for a month after you, someone who claimed they loved my Papa, rammed a shield into his arc reactor. If you loved him, you wouldn't have done that," Peter said with a glare, making Steve flinch. "You know, you're the reason my Papa gets panic attacks, Nightmares, and, most importantly. You're the reason he's afraid to admit he loves my dad, which is obvious to everyone," Peter said there was no anger in his voice this time, his voice was calm.

Peter turned his attention to the other rogues. "And you all just followed him like a bunch of idiots, family don't go against each other, you all knew that you were wrong, and that's why you hid. The only innocent one here is Bucky 'cause he didn't ask for any of this."

Peter turned and headed towards the elevator before pausing and turning back briefly. "By the way, if you get any ideas to do any crazy shit. Let me introduce you to my Biological father, Loki Laufeyson, God of Mischief. Don't forget New York," He said, motioning to the God who was twirling a dagger in his fingers, leaning on the wall by the elevator.

They headed back up their floor, Stephen and Tony going off to have a talk about what Peter said, the spiderling watched with a smile as they stepped out of the elevator. Peter knew Stephen loved his Papa back, and he had seen it before when he accidentally walked in on a rambling Stephen freaking out about it. Loki had disappeared in the elevator. Peter and Wade headed to their floor, ready to be over with the Crazy events of the day.

Bonus with Stephen and Tony.

Stephen sat close to Tony on the sofa, looking at the other man who refused to meet his eyes.

"Tony, I...I." Stephen was lost, he didn't know what to say, his best friend loved him back.

"I'm scared, Stephen," Tony admitted, shocking him. Tony never admitted something like that; he would always deny it and act confidently.

"Scared of what?" Stephen asked softly.

"When I met you, I was just getting over Steve and what he did to me. I immediately thought, 'damn, this guy is hot,' but I kept having these stupid nightmares and panic attacks, and they made me scared. I didn't want to get hurt again. I know you wouldn't do that. But it was just there that if I told you, I would get hurt," Tony told him.

Stephen lifted his hand to Tony's cheek, stroking it before turning his face to him.

"Tony, I would NEVER do something like that to you. I would rather give up my magic than do that to you; I love you. I'm not like Steve. I love you and Peter; I would never pretend to care for any of you," He said, looking straight into his eyes. "Gosh, when Peter called me dad today, I could have died happy," Earning a chuckle for Tony.

"I know, I saw the tears," Tony said. "And thank you, I needed this talk."

"You're welcome. Now let's get you to bed," Stephen said, standing; he was about to walk away when a hand on his wrist stopped him. He looked at the other man to see uncertainty on his face.

"Maybe you can sleep in my bed tonight?" Tony asked, blushing. Stephen smiled, he pulled Tony into his room and began to undress staying in his boxers, Tony taking that as his answer followed suit, and soon they were both in bed with their arms wrapped around each other.

"I love you, Stark."

"I love you too, Wizard."

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 972

Re-published: April 22, 2024, 10 am

When are you reading this?