𝟔. ❙𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 -- pt.2

❛ 𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑴𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠

❝ 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠. 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐭. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑴𝑨𝑹𝒀 𝑶𝑵 𝑨 𝑪𝑹𝑶𝑺𝑺
𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕

❛ your beauty never ever scared me ❜

𝑝𝑡. 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑤𝑜

𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟾, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼
𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

        𝑃𝐸𝐴𝑅𝐿 𝐼𝑆 𝐵𝑌 𝐹𝐴𝑅 Kai's biggest supporter with his movement. Even if she doesn't stand for what he does, he is willing to inflict violence on those who do not follow and Pearl gets bored easily. She knew that Gary was naive enough to actually believe the things that Kai says. Truthfully, when Pearl listens to her husband talk about the insanity that is his movement, she has no clue how anyone could fall for it. Gary, however, is an idiot.

When Ivy and Winter brought Pearl back to the house, she had immediately gone downstairs. Kai had been waiting patiently for her where he was sitting between the couch and coffee table, doing some work. Kai immediately smiled upon hearing her voice. "Angel Eyes, I have something very important for you."

"Is it a list of what you're gonna let me do to you tonight?" Kai teased as Pearl closed his laptop and sat on the coffee table next to him. She shook her head. "No, it's something a little worse, but still great. Winter and her friend, Ivy, kidnapped a man, who I humiliated quite a lot, and I think he could really benefit from some guidance."

Kai narrowed his eyes, attempting to see if Pearl was saying what he assumed. Pearl smirked as an indication. She had brought him a new follower.

As fast as they could, Pearl and Kai had driven back down to the abandoned warehouse so that Kai could meet this new man for himself. He was eager to know who his new confidant would be. Pearl had stayed in the car since she had already done her part here, so Kai walked down to meet the one and only, Gary.

"Help! Help me!" Kai could hear his screams as he made his way down the stairs. Kai had his hands behind his back as Gary watched the man move to stand in front of him and inform, "No one can hear you. Except maybe some crackheads and gangbangers. Although, in the predicament you're in, I don't think you'd want them to."