𝟓𝟐. ❙𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

❛ 𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑴𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞

❝ 𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑰 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑯𝑬𝑹
𝒌𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒊𝒏

❛ i know this love of mine will never die ❜

        𝐾𝐴𝐼 𝐴𝑁𝐷𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐸𝑆𝐶𝐴𝑃𝐸𝐷 prison, courtesy of Pearl Anderson. Of course, he didn't know that. He thought his own brilliant mind got him out of that hellscape, but it was all Pearl. Everything was always Pearl, a criminal mastermind, and the greatest cult leader to ever exist.

She wanted her outing to be dramatic, this debate needed to be completely ruined. Pearl knows Kai like the back of her hand, she knew exactly when and how he would try to escape from prison. He's far more predictable that he'd ever care to admit. Pearl was on the phone with one of the prison guards that had seen Kai leave. She needed confirmation. "Is he out yet?"

"Yes, Allmother. He just walked through the gate. Gloria's driving him down to the auditorium now. He should be there in a few minutes." The guard on the other end of the line informed.

"And the body?"

"Looked just like Kai." Pearl knew for a fact that Kai would have escaped in a very particular way. It was exactly what she had done to Gary. He would find the weakest, most vulnerable of his following in prison and sacrifice him to the cause, but make him willingly do it. The people running the prison needed to think that Kai Anderson was dead, the public needed to think that Kai Anderson was dead so Ally would never think to see him at her debate.

Kai still believed that Pearl was in a women's prison, not out in public, living a happy life without him -- living with everything they ever wanted. Pearl knew he'd make this theatrical, but that allowed her to do the exact same.

Pearl, having the information she needed, hung up the phone and walked over to Ally, who was sitting in one of the auditorium seats. Pearl sat down on the low stage across from her and let her legs hang off the edge. Pearl figured she should know the fake news, as if it were real, "So, there's been some breaking news. Kai Anderson was found dead this afternoon. His...his face mutilated beyond recognition."

Ally knew that there was some part of Pearl that was still in love with Kai since that adoring life they shared was real. They adored each other to no end, so Ally knew her friend was in pain. She put her hand on Pearl's arm and used her thumb to stroke her skin as comfort, Pearl's sole black vest that hugged her curves leaving her skin vulnerable. But Pearl did steal the spotlight with her black dress pants and black heals, her curly hair only half pinned up.