𝟖. ❙𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤?

❛ 𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑴𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊? ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐚𝐰, 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲

❝ 𝐚𝐰, 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲. 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑰𝑺𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑮𝑼𝑬
𝒘𝒆𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒈

❛ is your mother worried ❜

𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟿, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼
𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

        𝑊𝐼𝑁𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐴𝑆𝐾𝐸𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝐴𝑅𝐿 to go outside on the porch with she and Ivy. Pearl didn't want to speak to Ivy since she found her insufferable and it was no help that she was panicking as well. Pearl was sitting on the railing of the porch while she was leaning against the column. Winter was leaning against the house while Ivy was pacing. She was panicking about having seen Gary, baffled by how he could have escaped.

"Guys, I saw him last night. He was voting. You were with him!" Ivy motioned to Pearl, who seemed completely unbothered by all of this. "Why the hell were you with him?!"

"I'm not going to deny an American citizen his right to vote. Even if he's voting for a man that looks like he bathes in self tanner." Pearl pointed out. With her distaste for politics, other people, and idiots, it would make most sense for Pearl to not care about what might have been Ivy's tipping point. However, she was using this opportunity to grow Kai's movement, something that wasn't happening quick enough.

"I thought you didn't pick political sides?" Winter pointed out, which she didn't. It seemed that she had insulted Trump quite a lot, which to Winter, made her assume that she was more so on Hillary's side. Pearl scoffed. "I don't. But that doesn't mean I can't make fun of how that dickhead looks. And I don't get why you're freaking out so much, it'll be fine."

"God, how can you say that?!" He was at the polling station. He cut off his own arm just so he could vote, he was still bleeding!" Ivy exclaimed, stressed beyond belief at the fact that they may go to jail for kidnapping, but Pearl knew far better what was really at stake here. Gary was the least of their worries. "Yes, I know, Ivy. He ruined my favourite boots. They've had blood on them before, but not that much. It was kinda gross."

Ivy looked to Winter, baffled by Pearl's indifference. Winter simply shook her head, telling her not to fight it too much. Winter had known her sister-in-law for quite some time, so she knew that there was no use arguing with Pearl or trying to get her to care about something she never had before. Pearl is quite indifferent to other people's interests. It's what made her a good assassin.