𝟑𝟗. ❙𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

❛ 𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑴𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢'𝐦 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟! ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑶 𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑫𝑹𝑬𝑵
𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔

❛ pass me that lovely little gun, my dear, my darling one ❜

        𝐷𝐸𝑆𝑃𝐼𝑇𝐸 𝐻𝐸𝑅 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑁𝑇 𝐷𝐸𝑁𝐼𝐴𝐿 to teach Kai's goons how to properly shoot guns, use knives, and attack people the right way, Pearl had given in and trained them. She had the entire little army of his doing target practice outside with their glocks. Since Pearl didn't want to train them, she decided to make it fun by forcing them to work constantly.

Many of the men had complained and gotten tired, one even shot by another, but Pearl didn't care. She made them keep working and would degrade and belittle them if they complained. It only made them hate Pearl more, but she only felt better the more they wanted to kill her.

While Pearl had them working, she was supervising from inside, watching them through the kitchen window. Kai had asked her to make a Greek salad, so she was multitasking. Pearl wasn't sure why he wanted this meal, he's not even a huge fan of it, but Pearl didn't care enough to ask questions.

As Pearl was cutting up green bell pepper, Kai had come up behind her and hugged her waist. Kai lightly kissed her jaw, which brought the uncontrollable smile upon her lips. He spoke into her neck, "How's it going, Dollface?"

"I'm almost done. I don't know why you want me to make this, you like fruit salad better." Pearl pointed out as she continued her work with Kai's arms hugging her waist. He explained, "Well, this is part of a surprise for you."

"I have to make my own surprise?" Pearl laughed as she put her knife down and turned around. Kai still held her waist, but a small, loving smile appeared on his lips as Pearl rested her hands on his.

"You have to make part of it, but believe me, this is an incredibly small part of the surprise."

"Can you elaborate, or...?" Pearl trailed off as Kai backed up, leaning against the island so that there was space between them. He crossed his arms and explained, "Well, I used to do this thing once I got out of high school. I, um...I donated sperm. And at the place, the clinic, a lot of lesbians use it, but I was able to keep track of all of my children. It's slightly illegal, but-"