𝟑𝟕. ❙𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲

❛ 𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑴𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑨𝑷𝑶𝑪𝑨𝑳𝒀𝑷𝑺𝑬
𝒄𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒙

❛ kisses on the foreheads of the lovers wrapped in your arms ❜

        𝐴𝑆 𝑃𝐸𝐴𝑅𝐿 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝐻𝐸𝐿𝑃𝐼𝑁𝐺 Kai get ready for his city council hearing, she had realized that she left one of her bracelets downstairs. She didn't need it at all, but Pearl was aware that there was a huge group of men patrolling her house and she didn't exactly trust them all. She didn't trust any of them.

Pearl had walked downstairs, only to find the floor covered with men sleeping in sleeping bags. They were all still dressed the same and a few were eyeing her up and down. Pearl grabbed her bracelet off of the coffee table before she hurried back upstairs. She did not want to stay in that basement where all the men saw her as an object.

Pearl had gone back into she and Kai's bedroom where he was putting on his belt for his suit. "So...the good squad is sleeping in our basement like a bunch of Axe body spray wearing tween boys now?"

"You have such a way with words." Kai laughed, not expecting such a vivid way to describe his little army. Pearl didn't find this amusing in any way since she didn't want a pack of sexists living in her house being driven by an even worse misogynist. "Seriously, why are they here?"

Kai slipped on his button up shirt, beginning to do up all the buttons as he explained, "We need protection. I am a high profile local politician now and there are many people in this town that do not like me. I wouldn't want anything bad happening to myself or my beautiful wife."

Kai had walked over to Pearl and kissed her forehead, smiling as Pearl put her fingers through his belt loops, pulling him closer to her. Pearl didn't like having these men here, they couldn't protect her, if anything they'd get in the way. "May I remind you that I could kill all of those men with one hand tied behind my back in less than three minutes? I need them to protect me?"

"They're helpful. And they're more of a scare tactic than anything because the public is not aware that you could kill all those men with one hand tied behind your back in less than three minutes." Kai pointed out, seeing as how the general public knew her as a humanitarian, not a cold hearted killer.